Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 |
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Effed]
    #9556834 -

Effed said:


note: vandago, notice the premium nuts. :laugh:



Cashews...:drooling:


.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: blissedout]
    #9557311 -

tasty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Effed]
    #9557346 -

You look like this guy I know called shite, with those glasses on :smile:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9558890 -

im not quite sure... but i think somebody just got burned..


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #9558900 -

Haha, I just read that back and it does kind of sound that way. Nah I actually know a guy who everyone calls 'shite', who looks like that :grin:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: afungitobewith]
    #9560291 -

afungitobewith said:
Got any from back at the Poconos Effed?  What was that 6 some years ago?



Yep October 2003, five years ears ago!  I haven't seen you since 04 WEMF you ass! Had to go travel the  world and get a life didn't you. :smile: Hope everything is good, glad to hear from you and see the old nick back.


afungi... I remember you were a bit out of it from your accident

Me all smiles :P

Suffer and Delyrium

We came prepared...

The group

Suffer (Before)

Cheers!

Smot before his accident. :frown:

Phoshaman and Suffer (During)

Suffer (After) Miss you bro!

This one makes mes laugh every time I see it, great times.

This one makes me laugh for different reasons. More of a pity laugh.

Like all shroomery gatherings, it was over like that. POOF!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Effed]
    #9560361 -

Awesome picks!  Makes me yearn for another gathering.


--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #9563373 -

im excited for another one.


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: thedudenj]
    #9563392 -

thedudenj said:
im excited for another one.



you and me both:yesnod:        most of  the best moments of this past year were spent with shroomerites :sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #9563413 -

Yeah for real.  I'm amazed to discover that there are still really cool adults out there.

My definition of really cool adults being people older than me (23) that have more wisdom and experience than I, yet sharing a lot of the same passions and ideas.  Next gathering I promise to say more than, "Hi."  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Newbie]
    #9563662 -

I really want to make an American gathering at some point. I want to do some backpacking around some of the massive parks you guys have got at some point (either this year or next year), so if the 2 events can coincide that would be brilliant. I haven't really thought about the logistics of such a trip, but its something I've wanted to do for a while now.

As well as a gathering, any of you guys up for a long hike through nature?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9563683 -

That seems to be a communal interest at gatherings.  Dose and hike.  At least the ones I've been to.  I love it too; when I trip at my house I'm usually curled up under a blanket gawking at the TV but at a gathering it's all about nature (which I like better)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9564078 -

Cepheus said:
American gathering




--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9564258 -

Hell yeah we're up for some hiking.

Check out pics from the last gathering at the ledges:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/usergallery.php/gallery/8399/imgpl/3/imgpp/24/folder/ledges_gathering_08

Those pictures are in backwards order though, so if you want to see from start to finish, start on the last page and work your way backwards. I think that makes sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Gumby]
    #9564284 -




Wow... GOOD FUCKING TIMES.  This next one can only be better. :awesome:  It feels good though, to be able to look at that pic and say, "Wow, I shook hands with, sat around a campfire with, and hiked through the woods with that person I met on the internet 4 years ago."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Newbie]
    #9564413 -

My fucking days :shocked:. That looks amazing.

Its settled, I'm going to find my way one of your gatherings. I'll try and blag the other UK shroomerites to hop on the plane with a complete stranger to go and meet a bunch of people we know from the internet :laugh:.

Where in the world do you host these things, so I know what I need to achieve financially in order to end up there?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9564506 -

Yea this does indeed look like a lot of fun. Would love to make it to one of these gatherings. Gonna be on the road for a while starting in March, so I'd be down for anything at that point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9564613 -

That particular gathering takes place in the middle of no where, Ohio. Seriously, I got stuck behind an Amish dude using a horse and buggy when I was driving there. :lol:

Nahhh, actually it's not that far from Youngstown, Ohio. But that's not saying much. If you were flying in you'd probably want to fly into Cleveland and have someone pick you up. Or fly into the NYC area and hitch a ride with one of us.

It usually goes down around late June.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Gumby]
    #9564815 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: divergent]
    #9564894 -

Its 2009 now fuckers.


--------------------
-AV-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 |

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* just pics from work
( 1 2 3 all )
frogsheath 12,105 40 12/20/02 11:11 AM
by AJ420
* "The Shroomery Pics JGB" Volume 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 20,578 138 04/15/09 02:11 PM
by Krishna
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* Rainbow Family Gatherings? Vulture 1,595 9 08/04/03 12:31 AM
by djfrog
* Show off ur Rideeeeeee! (pics)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daba 16,216 118 06/02/18 04:01 PM
by Ima Trooper
* Rainbow Gathering
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 5,243 43 05/12/03 02:53 PM
by Anonymous
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* You pubbers know me the best....can you help me out:?
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 5,127 36 07/30/04 03:07 PM
by Annom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
87,872 topic views. 10 members, 18 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.