Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Pics of pubbers 08 edition
    #9210803 -

I want to see who I'm interacting with :awesome:.

I like this manic looking pic of me:



and this one:



Slightly older (& much more homosexual):



Un-mask yourselves :yesnod:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9210864 -

i wish I had long hair again :sad: I lurve your dreadlocks!

this is me from friday night with a friend of mine, i'm on the left

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Crimson]
    #9210875 -




i like seeing pictures of people here. because it always completely shatters the mental images i have of you all. :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9210880 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9210885 -

I keep my real life separate from the internet, especially on a site like this. Maybe I am just paranoid. :paranoid:


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9210887 -

leftysurprise said:



i like seeing pictures of people here. because it always completely shatters the mental images i have of you all. :yesnod:



Surprisingly you look like I thought you looked :laugh:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Crimson]
    #9210894 -



--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Edited by sam420 (11/09/08 10:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9210897 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: sam420]
    #9210898 -


Not me, but he has the same exact name.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Cepheus]
    #9210901 -



Not my current hair colour, but it's me anyway.


--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: aDoS]
    #9210905 -



no mask, just not looking this direction

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Newbie]
    #9210907 -

led zeppelin :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: CptnGarden]
    #9210910 -

you're a very dirty boy. . . :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Newbie]
    #9210912 -

Haha!  I looked at your pic before I looked at who posted it and I was like, "Oh!  I know that guy!  Where did I see him?"  Then I looked at your user name and smacked my forehead.

Lefty, you look similar to how I envisioned you.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Atheist]
    #9210917 -

How the hell can you afford ROOR glassware & a volcano :shocked:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: Crimson]
    #9210924 -

Crimson said:
you're a very dirty boy. . . :eek:




i tried to do a tie-dye using blackberries, and i didnt use a mordant to preserve the color, therefore it turned light brown.
if u look close u can kinda see the FAILED tie dye attempt :lol:

but yeah i general wait a few extra days to shower, preserving water ftw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: CptnGarden]
    #9210930 -

You look like you're about ready to get cuffed.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: CptnGarden]
    #9210935 -

i haven't showered since tuesday
I usually only go about 4 days though
i don't get dirty that fast :shrug: but yeah i definitely look unclean right now, i'm going to work out before I shower today though. no sense in wasting the time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: circularvortex]
    #9210940 -

circularvortex said:
You look like you're about ready to get cuffed.



i dont look scandelous?
damn!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of pubbers 08 edition [Re: circularvortex]
    #9210942 -

Crimson said:
led zeppelin :heartpump:



Hell yeah, enough said.  :grin:


circularvortex said:
Haha!  I looked at your pic before I looked at who posted it and I was like, "Oh!  I know that guy!  Where did I see him?"  Then I looked at your user name and smacked my forehead.

Lefty, you look similar to how I envisioned you.



:lol:  Yep, that's me.  Probably in the same clothes too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* just pics from work
( 1 2 3 all )
frogsheath 12,104 40 12/20/02 11:11 AM
by AJ420
* "The Shroomery Pics JGB" Volume 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 20,576 138 04/15/09 02:11 PM
by Krishna
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* Rainbow Family Gatherings? Vulture 1,594 9 08/04/03 12:31 AM
by djfrog
* Show off ur Rideeeeeee! (pics)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daba 16,214 118 06/02/18 04:01 PM
by Ima Trooper
* Rainbow Gathering
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 5,242 43 05/12/03 02:53 PM
by Anonymous
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* You pubbers know me the best....can you help me out:?
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 5,127 36 07/30/04 03:07 PM
by Annom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
87,870 topic views. 5 members, 54 guests and 296 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.