Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow?
    #9545858 -

OSU starts tomorrow, I have a love hate relationship with classes but this quarter its gonna be more of a bitch with 9:30am classes mon-thur and a 12:30pm on friday. But oh well I need to stop being so lazy and sleeping into the afternoon all the damn time.

Hopefully I dont fuck it up :lol:

Anyone else starting tomorrow?


:gethigh:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: andrewss]
    #9545912 -

nah, not tomorrow. I have til next monday.
But I do start work again tomorrow.


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #9546184 -

I'm starting a 6-week session tomorrow(9 units). Here is what my class schedule looks like

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays:
History of Motion Pictures: 1PM-5PM
Neuroscience: 6:30PM-9:45PM
Student Success Seminar: Online Class(Estimate 2 hours of work per day)

Those are just my classes, not including homework, quizzes, exams, and projects to prepare for.

When Winter 2009 finishes, I have a week of break and then begin a 15-unit Spring load.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: Neuron]
    #9546515 -

im supposed to start on the 12th.. calculus at 10am UGH!


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: cortex]
    #9546596 -

I start the 24th. I am going to have classes at 11am!!! I am not used to waking up intentionally before 12. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think this semester I am going to stop smoking weed, wanna see what will happen to my life if I go sober for awhile :omgawesome:  If it sucks I can always go right back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9546655 -

resetting biological clocks isn't as hard as one might think, just force yourself wake at 9am and keep drinking coffee until 5pm. You'll crash out at 11pm, and there you start your new sleep cycle.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: Neuron]
    #9546672 -

I start my LPN class tomorrow :sad:
They're supposed to do a random drug screen, and as I smoked on New years eve like a moron, I hope they don't do it soon


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9547278 -

I start the 12th. Chem at 9am. Fuck me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: Hefe]
    #9547323 -

I start the 12th too. Damn, that month off went fast...


--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: Hefe]
    #9547421 -

Hefe said:
I start the 12th. Chem at 9am. Fuck me.



Whats your major?


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: andrewss]
    #9547433 -

uckla starts 2mrw
got 9am classes m-th, but no fridays, and t/th i'm done at 1045 :whoo:

time to get some poon tang!


--------------------
:gc:
Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9547672 -

Fucking Sociology! It's such bullshit that I'm required to take this chem class. Whatever, 4 more months and I'll be a college graduate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: Hefe]
    #9547699 -

Just finished Chemistry this past fall.

It's not hard if you study and memorize. It's all about the flashcards.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: Neuron]
    #9547731 -

It's actually Chem/Physics/Astronomy? I believe, with an emphasis on Physics. I really have no idea what to expect. It's a gen ed requirement deal, so it shouldn't be TOO hard. However I haven't had a science class since 12th grade Physics, and I failed the shit out of it simply because I was already accepted into college and I hated the teacher haha.

I have a buddy who is a biochem major I believe so he should be able to help me knock out the homeworks no problem, which is good.

I'm not too worried about it, I should be able to at least pull of a C without too much effort. Science at 9am is just not my cuppa tea ha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: andrewss]
    #9547733 -

yeah...we start again tomorrow too

not looking forward to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: Neuron]
    #9547801 -

I start tomorrow, as long as it stops fucking snowing. I'm looking forward to it a little, but it's still going to be a bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: thedirtymac]
    #9547910 -

I start tomorrow too. Seems promising, but waking up extra early to attend a class with a mean prof. that I'm not even signed up for is going to be a boner kill.

But Stat 2 and Theater Appreciation sound good. I like Statistics for some reason.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9547964 -

I start on the 22nd or 23rd, not sure, don't care right now.

16 credits of 300+ level bio classes.
:awesome: Shoot me in the face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: Hefe]
    #9547979 -

Hefe said:
It's actually Chem/Physics/Astronomy? I believe, with an emphasis on Physics. I really have no idea what to expect. It's a gen ed requirement deal, so it shouldn't be TOO hard. However I haven't had a science class since 12th grade Physics, and I failed the shit out of it simply because I was already accepted into college and I hated the teacher haha.



Ha, I like how you say that you haven't taken science classes and your a sociology major.  Most sociology majors try to defend their classes as science.  :thumbup:



I still have two weeks before classes.  My earliest class is 9:40am, which is earlier than last year but still not too bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who starts the new quarter/semester tomorrow? [Re: DieCommie]
    #9548005 -

I still consider social sciences a type of science. But I guess that's a topic better suited for S&T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Astronomy Chazzersize 646 3 04/09/04 11:37 AM
by ivi
* astronomy message board Psychoslut 829 2 05/31/04 10:06 PM
by Psychoslut
* Astronomy Pic of the day
( 1 2 all )
Digs 4,831 37 07/26/04 10:22 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* For people into astronomy
( 1 2 all )
Edge 2,994 20 03/03/05 10:43 PM
by DieCommie
* Astronomy Pictures ? FunkyLoFi 1,123 16 08/19/06 09:44 AM
by FunkyLoFi
* Tomorrow at Red Rocks Cherk 1,281 14 07/07/03 11:00 PM
by purpleberries
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,190 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Cat seems to have found a new sleeping quarter... Elise 1,269 13 03/23/04 06:46 PM
by shad0want

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,223 topic views. 8 members, 34 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.