Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Jack Johnson.
    #9521184 -

Anyone else find this really, REALLY chill drinking music?  Whenever I'm at my local Cheers or sitting at home with some homebrew I love hearing Jack Johnson.  He's got such a soothing voice that really compliments the alcohol atmosphere.  I remember winning tickets to one of his shows from Preston and Steve back when y100 was active in Philly and I gave the tickets away.  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: Newbie]
    #9521194 -

anytime's a good time for some jack johnson.
i really wanted to see him this summer at Virgin Fest... but i didn't get to go :frown:


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: Newbie]
    #9521201 -

he did the music for the new curious George



my son digs his stuff, me...not so much:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9521213 -

When he first got popular I never listened to him, because I thought he seemed very cliche and too "pop" for me.  But I saw him when he opened for Pearl Jam over the summer, and I have to agree, his songs just put you in a chill mood.

Very relaxing.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9521376 -

jesus shit.

him and ben harper man.  i hate them both.  and they both got threads back to back in the past two nights.

do you really want to feel like that?  really?


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: Newbie]
    #9521383 -

never heard of him. Sounds alright though.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: Newbie]
    #9521393 -

can't say i'm a fan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: Newbie]
    #9521468 -

NewbieShroomie said:
Anyone else find this really, REALLY chill drinking music?  Whenever I'm at my local Cheers or sitting at home with some homebrew I love hearing Jack Johnson.  He's got such a soothing voice that really compliments the alcohol atmosphere.  I remember winning tickets to one of his shows from Preston and Steve back when y100 was active in Philly and I gave the tickets away.  :frown:



Ill never forget the morning I woke up to find that y100 was no longer. Im expecting to hear that chris farley clip they play like every morning at 6, but instead its some shitty rap music. I was so bummed hahahah


Jack johnson is pretty good though. Very chill. I saw him a few times this summer, and it was chill, but not something I'd pay to see again.


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #9521472 -

truekimbo2 said:
jesus shit.

him and ben harper man.  i hate them both.  and they both got threads back to back in the past two nights.

do you really want to feel like that?  really?




:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jack Johnson. [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #9522229 -

x2and2makes5 said:
NewbieShroomie said:
Anyone else find this really, REALLY chill drinking music?  Whenever I'm at my local Cheers or sitting at home with some homebrew I love hearing Jack Johnson.  He's got such a soothing voice that really compliments the alcohol atmosphere.  I remember winning tickets to one of his shows from Preston and Steve back when y100 was active in Philly and I gave the tickets away.  :frown:



Ill never forget the morning I woke up to find that y100 was no longer. Im expecting to hear that chris farley clip they play like every morning at 6, but instead its some shitty rap music. I was so bummed hahahah


Jack johnson is pretty good though. Very chill. I saw him a few times this summer, and it was chill, but not something I'd pay to see again.



I remember exactly what I was doing.  Picking up an 8th of some dank nugs pretty close to midnight.  I got in my car, turned it on, and heard a Biggie song.  I thought it odd, and when the commercial was over I heard, "Welcome to the new 100.3, THE BEAT!"  I damn near shit myself.  :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm going to see Jack Johnson
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,320 28 03/28/08 11:12 PM
by CherryBom
* Jack Johnson
( 1 2 3 all )
Trainwreck 3,052 44 05/03/05 06:40 PM
by Trainwreck
* Jack Johnson Fans CherryBomM 1,504 15 02/02/08 02:53 PM
by JacquesCousteau
* Jack Johnson....fuckin' a CherryBomM 1,319 14 08/12/06 11:52 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Jack Johnson video w/ Ben Stiller ToTheSummit 2,266 5 06/30/05 03:49 PM
by ToTheSummit
* A year full of compliments
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Spooge 6,019 72 05/30/08 06:30 PM
by Jack Albertson
* Jack Johnson in Barrie! CherryBomM 234 0 08/01/08 07:05 AM
by CherryBom
* Im making a winamp playlist.
( 1 2 3 all )
Jack Albertson 2,904 43 05/29/08 10:59 AM
by sam420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
634 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.