Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Logging on JUST to see a coaster post
    #9494853 -

Logging on just to see a coaster post while real fucked up has got to be 1st on a top ten list of "you know you are addicted to shroomery when..."

No, seriously. Every time I get really fucked up and I'm on a computer, most of the time I can't understand any posts that make any rational sort of sense. However, when I DO log on, I do it specifically to find the latest thread coaster is posting on. For some reason that guy seems not to have a care in the world, and I LOVE that poster when I'm under the influence. Just fills my mind with laughter.

Anyways, care to guess what I'm on? :wink:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9494872 -

semen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9494883 -

oh snap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: Grav]
    #9494890 -

I deserved that. Lol.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9494905 -

Every now and then he makes a worthwhile post, but generally I find them to be annoying and just a waste of space.  I kind of feel like he degrades the quality of this site, and makes it less respectable.  He makes us responsible drug users look really bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: Druggie04]
    #9494908 -

S

TF

U


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: anyone420]
    #9494917 -

Eh, to one level I agree with you.. about the quality of the site, and being bad for responsible drug use... but you have to hand it to him. He's living his life, he's happy, he's not hurting anyone. To the contrary, he's often just trying to make people happy. I can't dis the dude for that.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9494939 -

It doesn't make me happy or entertain me to see someone spinning out of control like he is.  Maybe that's because I can relate to it more than most.  I also used to see the shroomery and the pub as a place that I could reference and say "look, there is proof that drug users can be reasonable, responsible, intelligent people"  That's just not the case any more, and Coaster isn't the only cause, but he sure exemplifies this trend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post *DELETED* [Re: Druggie04]
    #9494969 -

Post deleted by AnonymousRabbit


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9494977 -

You are on alcohol I know it!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9495345 -

Quote:
Anyways, care to guess what I'm on?



Coasters cock?
:blowme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: Ego Death]
    #9495419 -

i log in to read prisoner#1  posts about coaster, that mod makes me laugh...  ya just see his bunny avatar and know ur in for a giggle :tongue:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: lexmark]
    #9495438 -

you've obviously caught teh gh3y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9495449 -

this is hilarious how much attention the banning of coaster has gotten!!!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: danlennon3]
    #9495453 -

danlennon3 said:
this is hilarious how much attention the banning of coaster has gotten!!!




yes it is, its a shame coaster can't even see it :lol:  i think he would be proud


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9495456 -

Prisoner#1 said:
you've obviously caught teh gh3y




ya i feel pretty gay for giving a compliment... but hey, its the holidayz


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9495470 -

supernovasky said:
Eh, to one level I agree with you.. about the quality of the site, and being bad for responsible drug use... but you have to hand it to him. He's living his life, he's happy, he's not hurting anyone. To the contrary, he's often just trying to make people happy. I can't dis the dude for that.



That's exactly how I feel about him/on the subject of Coaster


--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: lexmark]
    #9495488 -

lexmark said:
Prisoner#1 said:
you've obviously caught teh gh3y




ya i feel pretty gay for giving a compliment... but hey, its the holidayz




I'm flattered you're all gay for me... :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9495526 -

I think you all should stop bitching either way. It's just as bad as coaster flooding the forum with his posts. You're all just feeding the flame by bitching about it.

If I was a mod I'd have just banned him instead of making a fuss about it.

But you/they just had to drag the entire community into it. :thumbdown:


--------------------


Edited by DR. PRIME (12/26/08 12:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Logging on JUST to see a coaster post [Re: DR. PRIME]
    #9495630 -

At least there isn't 10424248 pages on the front page about it.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* roller coaster tripping
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,287 47 05/16/04 08:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Lots of Grateful Dead posts lately
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 7,921 25 03/17/03 04:57 AM
by Ripple
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* First post
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 5,500 46 01/10/11 05:46 PM
by MisterMuscaria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,815 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.