Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night
    #9477956 -

Yes,the wu tang performed just only 15min away from me here in Jerz!

1st time ever seeing them live after being a fan since 93-94,man they give a good show,everyone was there besides method and of course ODB.

Next area theyll be in is nyc at the hammerstein ballroom,if your a fan dont miss them! :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #9478101 -

I saw them about a year ago.  Though Im a huge fan of the music, the concert experience was lacking.

Wait, method wasnt there?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night [Re: DieCommie]
    #9478171 -

Yea,strange huh? It's all good,my main guys are raekwon and ghostface anyway...still would of been awesome if he came through.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #9478181 -

You are lucky. I want to see wu-tang so bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night [Re: DieCommie]
    #9478231 -

I saw them a year ago too, Method wasn't there neither... : )

We waited like 2 hours for them to come. But when they did came, it was crazy. Many of us died.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #9478312 -

holy cow that's awesome. :trippycow:

did you snap any pics?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #9478393 -

It ain't wutang with out meth or odb


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #9478409 -

That must have been awesome to see them live. What songs did they perform?



dobie said:
It ain't wutang with out meth or odb



That's the troof.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9478545 -

i seen wu tang twice,
last time i saw them, method man did a stage dive directly on my head
:rastana: :omgawesome:

i was on valium haha, obviously i fell

heres pic

[image]http://[/image]

on the swarm
[image]http://[/image]

meth and ghostface

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wu-Tang Clan 8 Diagrams
( 1 2 3 all )
Substance D 3,025 50 12/05/07 04:09 PM
by JohnBlaze
* why is RZA leader of the Wu-Tang Clan
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 1,862 20 04/25/09 12:31 PM
by Elixier
* wu tang clan
( 1 2 3 all )
JohnBlaze 3,440 52 02/04/08 05:48 PM
by im_on_a_boat
* Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothin' Ta Fuck Wit jewunit 773 12 10/17/08 10:41 PM
by jenns_hot
* Rage Against the Machine and Wu-Tang Clan playing shows together! OneMoreRobot3021 1,359 15 02/26/07 08:46 PM
by Boom
* Wu Tang: 8 Diagrams Daddylp 369 5 02/02/10 05:32 PM
by Daddylp
* so I bought my tickets for Rage and wu tang
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,240 26 05/03/07 06:10 PM
by hailtothethief
* Ghostface Killah's new album, Fishscales...
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,587 21 04/14/06 09:51 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
478 topic views. 3 members, 28 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.