Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wu Tang: 8 Diagrams
    #11946983 -

Okay, i see some Wu posts and they're all too old to post to. So here's my question: Who got 8 Diagrams and what did you think? I got it two months ago (i know i'm late). At first, I thought it was whack... Agreeing with Ghostface and Raekwon; who shunned the album. Two months in and i am shocked. Literally shocked at Rza's depth of production. Listen to "Gun Will GO".  Even U-God was rippin' (OMG! NOT U-God!!). Rza don't make no McDonalds cheeseburgers!


--------------------
I do not advocate drugs, even alcohol in any way, shape or form. All comments on this site are lies and fabrications due to my need to fit in socially. Nothing  I say is fact and things that i say or imply are completely ficticious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wu Tang: 8 Diagrams [Re: Daddylp]
    #11947054 -

Oh yeah, it was good and RZA's the man. I don't really like hip-hop but the Wu does it for me.


--------------------
I don't use jelly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wu Tang: 8 Diagrams [Re: Daddylp]
    #11947165 -

idk what the fuck is wrong with ghost and raekwon. the album is just as classic as any other wu production.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wu Tang: 8 Diagrams [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #11947226 -

Starts super strong, sputters out in the end in my opinion.

Still a great Wu album regardless.

It's got George Clinton for christ's sake.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wu Tang: 8 Diagrams [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #11947285 -

Its good, but doesn't even touch "Enter the 36 Chambers".


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wu Tang: 8 Diagrams [Re: Rocker232]
    #11949441 -

sputters at the end? where are yall gettin this. okay the last few tracks are... the least desirable. but i like thes second half better than the first


--------------------
I do not advocate drugs, even alcohol in any way, shape or form. All comments on this site are lies and fabrications due to my need to fit in socially. Nothing  I say is fact and things that i say or imply are completely ficticious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wu-Tang Clan 8 Diagrams
( 1 2 3 all )
Substance D 3,025 50 12/05/07 04:09 PM
by JohnBlaze
* Wu-Tang Appreciation Month
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Equipto 3,255 60 08/13/11 10:05 AM
by blujay
* wu tang clan
( 1 2 3 all )
JohnBlaze 3,440 52 02/04/08 05:48 PM
by im_on_a_boat
* why is RZA leader of the Wu-Tang Clan
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 1,862 20 04/25/09 12:31 PM
by Elixier
* Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothin' Ta Fuck Wit jewunit 773 12 10/17/08 10:41 PM
by jenns_hot
* I saw the wu tang clan perform live last night Liquid_Dimension 478 8 12/22/08 02:21 PM
by dubhuman
* POST YOUR FAVORITE WU TANG
( 1 2 3 all )
kriminalelement 3,003 50 11/10/09 03:05 AM
by simc
* Wu tang enter the 36 chambers - for your listening pleasure!
( 1 2 3 all )
underfliptown 2,072 41 06/26/12 09:41 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
369 topic views. 4 members, 52 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.