Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men)
    #9462810 -

Apolly, Lord of Many names,
ya dig kickin' old school style fresh lighting go

Battle Rap Marvel Style all gone wild

Comets fly from fingertips
Fine balls hit sacred walls
My shit lingers like silver surfer's quick
silver
My ultra thoughts travel at a million bits
I'm psyched Get lit with my Cyclops visor
Burn through the catcher's mitt.
Mental Domination professor X
I try and use mind to rock the diskotek
In the sky like mushroom lasers
I'm a blue blazer
I'll get you inside fried like euthanasia
I'm benedicts dopplegangered traitor
You can't possibly topple this lil' ol' stranger
My game is tight like a green beret ranger
A legendary God Level Trifectus
Got nothin' on me cuz' i'm mental collective
Don't disrespect it
My fist wants a one way ticket to your face
so I can wreck it
Like Gambit going in with the royal flush
Goddammit
My shit's not fabricated like your's
is lab created
Metal Claws with Magneto's laws Full Lotus
devoted to crush all layers demoted
Let's get roasted feel ancient like artifacts
Those that have no past will truly last
The Earth remains perfect though, despite the battle
nothin' rattles with my rhyme and my wrath
I'm an X-Men at last

I always liked Morph (for the obvious sex changinh capabilties:naughty:) and Gambit.

What's ya'll doing? I'm obviously high.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9462849 -

Heh, that was pretty cool.

X-Men are bad ass, but I don't really like the movies.
Iceman and Archangel FTW.

Relaxing, enjoying some potatoes, gonna go kick it in D.C. tonight for a girls birthday and probably waste some cash at the bars. Looking to be a good evening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9462868 -

Give me an acappela(did I spell that correctly), and Ill put that to a beat with a little guitar for ya.

.......I have alternate universe names?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: Velvet Waltz]
    #9462875 -

Word, Nigga.
I like me some taters.

I do like Iceman.
I know him IRL
Real chill guy.


Wasting cash at bars is soemthing
everyone do at least once!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9462887 -

blewmeanie said:
Give me an acappela(did I spell that correctly), and Ill put that to a beat with a little guitar for ya.

.......I have alternate universe names?



you should send me the beat; I have audacity with a computer mic.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9462930 -

Ive got a few bits and pieces, I'll put something together for it.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9463108 -

Chillin watching some Aqua Teen Hunger Force took 2 lorcets a bit earlier and going to the hookah bar in a few hours.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: Razor3lade]
    #9463129 -

I always loved, and always will love marvel:D I have collected many marvel relics such as the marvel cards and comic books! I got a few original X-men comics and loads of holograms :grin: nice rap by the way


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: danlennon3]
    #9463160 -

I was always a Marvel Man rather than a D.C Guy;-)
ever like anyone from D.C...Batman is okay.

Kinda cliche now adays, but i was
always a spider-man-man-manamanaman.

and zank you!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9463212 -
Log in to view attachment

Apollyphelion said:
blewmeanie said:
Give me an acappela(did I spell that correctly), and Ill put that to a beat with a little guitar for ya.

.......I have alternate universe names?



you should send me the beat; I have audacity with a computer mic.



Precede with the utmost disregard for thine self. Bass and drums; as simple as it gets.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9463374 -

:lol: lol that is so not a rap beat at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: BoneMan]
    #9463386 -

I know, honestly
DJ Blewmeanie. spin up something
less...sesame street action scene.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9463398 -

That music does need to be used somewhere, though
it is brilliant in a way swear to god


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: BoneMan]
    #9463463 -

BoneMan said:
:lol: lol that is so not a rap beat at all.



I know, it's part of some jazz stuff I was working on, I just pulled all of the keyboard out, and chopped it up a bit. :lol:

I just wanted to see if anyone would take a shot at it, I'm working on something else right now.....bartman meets spy vs. spy style.

:prance:


ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9463480 -

oh. no I love it
I'm going to use it when I film an
epic toy movie.:yesnod:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9463515 -

Well I'm definitely entertained.  It has plenty of drums, but I don't hear a bassline.  There is a sort of melodic part I guess, but it doesn't really make any sense musically, its just randomness. Fruity loops right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: BoneMan]
    #9463561 -

BoneMan said:
Well I'm definitely entertained.  It has plenty of drums, but I don't hear a bassline.  There is a sort of melodic part I guess, but it doesn't really make any sense musically, its just randomness. Fruity loops right?



The original makes sense, but I chopped it to shit.

Good times.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9463663 -

Good Times indeed!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9468733 -
Log in to view attachment

Oh shit, I completely forgot about this thread. I never did finish it, but here is what I started anyway.

Straight from the cookie monster.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9468902 -

cool beat you made that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My rant against rap
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 7,588 71 08/11/05 01:55 AM
by BrilliantWhite
* Good rap when high on marijuana?
( 1 2 3 all )
Koollay 3,894 50 05/11/06 11:12 PM
by Koollay
* Marvel cards -- pogs suck
( 1 2 all )
newuser1492 2,622 23 07/20/05 01:09 PM
by DoctorJ
* There is doubt as to whether rap is a real artform.
( 1 2 3 all )
Big Fi52 6,020 54 09/07/03 02:02 AM
by SizzlinJ
* rap kake 2,220 14 05/09/05 12:00 AM
by Snape
* The decline of rap
( 1 2 3 all )
LloydChristmas 4,855 57 05/30/07 07:05 PM
by Brainiac
* Rap playlist!
( 1 2 all )
OuchITripped 3,915 31 10/30/05 01:28 AM
by king_cobra
* Magic The Gathering Cards - Pogs and Marvel Cards suck
( 1 2 all )
tomk 4,270 22 05/29/05 11:57 PM
by mecreateme

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,191 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.