Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJayDogg420
SmokeyTheBear
Loc: Land Of ThE InSaNe
Hyperactive Type thinking?
    #945274 - 10/09/02 11:50 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Im looking for replys from people who have hyperactive thinking. Thinking the gets u so frustrated or annoyed at simple things. I get so annoyed that my adrenallin runns high heart beats fast and i get so pissed for something that i shouldnt be. Its hard at times to control my temper because of it. Im wondering if anyone here knows what im going threw maybe post experiences and so on. Used to be on Effexor helped alot in calming the mind but cant afford it no more.

--------------------
Attention DEA While u are busting that kid for Weed another rapist,killer,molester has gotten away. Nice DOnt u feel great?
"Love and Peace" -Jay

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ, USA
Re: Hyperactive Type thinking? [Re: JayDogg420]
    #945343 - 10/09/02 12:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i have ADHD and i get what you described alot...like if 3 minor things go wrong at one time you flip out and cant control your self and then you start thinking why i am flipping out over this and then you get mad at your self? my mind used to race so fsat and i could never keep focused on anything for more than 3 minutes and id get frustrated and angry when things werent going my way. went to the doctor for my physical he asked if i was having any mental problems...i told him about this and said adderoll or riddillin might calm you down, i said i didnt want to take those drugs becuase of thier sexual side effects (personal issues with adderoll)...he said well try this, Well Butrin...works wonders, i take 3- 100mg a day and it has really worked for me. ask your doctor about it...if money is your thing and you cant afford prescriptions...try deep breathing and laying down when you start to fall apart...someone told me that and it worked for me a few times.

--------------------
Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

OfflineJayDogg420
SmokeyTheBear
Loc: Land Of ThE InSaNe
Re: Hyperactive Type thinking? [Re: phishytrip]
    #945950 - 10/09/02 04:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Heheh thats funny  phishy, I did actually try adderall, rit, and wellbutrin over a period of time. The adderall and ritalin didnt really help. And the wellbutrin how can i say gave me my first and only seizure while driving so i lost my license for a year. Tho I hadnt had a cig since  :cool: 

--------------------
Attention DEA While u are busting that kid for Weed another rapist,killer,molester has gotten away. Nice DOnt u feel great?
"Love and Peace" -Jay

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience