Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Stoners on Ebay
    #9448361 -

So, I'm doing a little X-mas shopping for some friends back home, and stumble upon a really cheap VaporBros vaporizer. I end up winning the bid about two weeks ago, and paid up.

It's been two weeks and the douche hasn't even collected the payment from paypal. I should have realized that buying a used vap would have meant dealing with someone who isn't necessarily...punctual.

Ghey.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Crasher]
    #9448364 -

that vape is weak neway, there is no substitute  :volcano2: :volcano:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Coaster]
    #9448370 -

I'm not buying my buddy a volcano. That'll be my Freedumb from teh armies present to myself.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Crasher]
    #9448391 -

lol r u a slave or something


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Coaster]
    #9448400 -

I had a vap bros and dug it a lot. I just don't think I could dig the whole bag thing, I don't know.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: whattheheck]
    #9448403 -

trust me its the only way to go
its just like a really really really phatty dank as fuck blunt u can walk around with and tastes far better


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Crasher]
    #9448408 -

Crasher said:
I'm not buying my buddy a volcano. That'll be my Freedumb from teh armies present to myself.



props to you for serving in the military and still staying true to the sacred plant... that will be an excellent self-gift once you get out, to buy yourself a Vaporizer... hell yeah man, you deserve it, and an endless supply of the finest cheeba for having the balls to get out there and serve our country in a physical way.

thanks for your efforts dude, and i hope that you get outta the military and get your Volcano real soon!


--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Coaster]
    #9448411 -

I can't afford to do anything illegal until I get out.

But after that...

:bigblunt:  :gethigh:  :ganja:  :bonghit2:  :sheesha2:  :bongload:  :xtc:  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Edited by Crasher (12/17/08 08:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Crasher]
    #9448413 -

dam uve been sober
thats aweful
do u feel like u wasted ur life


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: PookztA]
    #9448414 -

Thanks dude!


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Coaster]
    #9448422 -

Coaster said:
dam uve been sober
thats aweful
do u feel like u wasted ur life



Naw. I settled for drinking myself to death for the last year, and brushed up on my skillz by growing salvia/kratom and edible mushies.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Crasher]
    #9448426 -

no cactus or acid or ketamine or mdma
i met lots of army dudes at raves


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Coaster]
    #9448429 -

My old man takes care of my torches back in Cali.

Other than that, I have been in full compliance with UCMJ.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Edited by Crasher (12/17/08 08:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Crasher]
    #9448431 -

:happyweed:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Coaster]
    #9448622 -

Coaster said:
that vape is weak neway, there is no substitute  :volcano2: :volcano:











--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Ferris]
    #9448640 -

Ferris said:
Coaster said:
that vape is weak neway, there is no substitute  :volcano2: :volcano:













Uhh... I'm not seeing the connection between those images. What's he supposed to make, a defibrillator?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Gumby]
    #9448704 -

an idiot that becomes a stoner = an idiot stoner

i probably wouldnt blame the weed, but it probably doesnt help :grin: those people that are just plain naive to begin with, shouldnt use anything that could potentially make them stupider.

i know major stoners that conduct tons of professional business including myself. although i have been noticing the past few days that my short term memory is comepletly burnt out. maybe the years are catching up to me :eek:

oh well, as long as it only effects my job :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Gumby]
    #9448724 -

That right there is a poor man's vaporizer.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Ferris]
    #9448728 -

Ferris said:
That right there is a poor man's vaporizer.



It looks much more dangerous and difficult to operate than my volcano... :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoners on Ebay [Re: Coaster]
    #9448732 -

Coaster said:
trust me its the only way to go
its just like a really really really phatty dank as fuck blunt u can walk around with and tastes far better



Best description ever.


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Volcano pwnasaurus 509 9 07/26/09 03:16 PM
by Chubba
* Broken volcano :-(
( 1 2 all )
SbstratAlchemist 2,983 37 08/22/09 01:30 AM
by notapillow
* volcano saving fund
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomerRoss 4,387 98 12/19/09 08:23 AM
by ShroomerRoss
* somebody sell me on the Volcano
( 1 2 all )
BenRichards 4,555 35 12/21/08 02:58 AM
by AnonymousRabbit
* volcano + bong LeBongJames 725 9 07/06/10 04:03 PM
by Chubba
* JWH a good temporary substitute? smokesnugz 514 4 09/28/10 02:12 AM
by wildchild68
* Volcano.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
License_to_Chill 4,193 62 03/02/06 02:13 PM
by License_to_Chill
* Alaskans brace for Redoubt Volcano eruption flip3084 1,251 9 01/31/09 01:54 AM
by Jadian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,968 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.