Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New Emotions? WTF is this?
    #9423753 -

You ever have a time where you just have this emotion but don't know what it is? It's like experiencing an emotion for the first time.

It's like living your whole life and never knowing what happy is. or what... being upset is like. And then one day you experience it and youre like :wtf: - what is this that im feeling? I haven't felt like this ever (or perhaps just in a long time).

What makes it worse, you making yourself feel like this? Or other people making you feel like that? Constantly berated by people to make you feel a certain way sucks. But is that worse then you doing it to yourself? I don't know.

It sucks, I don't know what it is, but it sucks. I don't like feeling like this. Why can't things just... turn out the way you want it to turn out? Ha... yeah, right. I guess that's life right? I dont konw.

Edited by Platinum (12/13/08 11:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Emotions? WTF is this? [Re: Platinum]
    #9423791 -

guess not. sweet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Emotions? WTF is this? [Re: Platinum]
    #9424003 -

I recommend you write down some thoughts on a piece of paper\journal\anything that you have. Just write down everything that is on your mind and I guarantee it'll help you figure out what this emotion might be. You don't HAVE to pinpoint it to a single word of "happy" or "sad", however understanding it will help control it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Emotions? WTF is this? [Re: imagine]
    #9424024 -

I get new emotions occasionally, too.

I feel that they're much more complex then just "happy" and "sad". There's no words to describe them for me. I guess one way of trying to describe them would be calling them a mixture of multiple emotions, but that doesn't do them justice because of their complexity.

Is this what your referring to OP?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Emotions? WTF is this? [Re: imagine]
    #9424056 -

every once in a while i feel a new emotion, but most of them have either been positive or just odd. i didnt know what truly ecstatic meant until i had an ego death.

if you're having an extreme new one like losing your laugh b/c shit is so fucked up, its your mind telling you that shit needs to change. make up a word for the emotion so you remember it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Emotions? WTF is this? [Re: uber_aj]
    #9424068 -

uber_aj said:
every once in a while i feel a new emotion, but most of them have either been positive or just odd. i didnt know what truly ecstatic meant until i had an ego death.

if you're having an extreme new one like losing your laugh b/c shit is so fucked up, its your mind telling you that shit needs to change. make up a word for the emotion so you remember it.



I find that a lot of new emotions are very strange and sometimes uncomfortable also.

Making up a name for them is good advise, so you don't forget them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Emotions? WTF is this? [Re: Platinum]
    #9424158 -

I thought this thread was going to be about smileys.  I'm disappointed.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Emotions? WTF is this? [Re: freeDOOM]
    #9424193 -

freeDOOM said:
I get new emotions occasionally, too.

I feel that they're much more complex then just "happy" and "sad". There's no words to describe them for me. I guess one way of trying to describe them would be calling them a mixture of multiple emotions, but that doesn't do them justice because of their complexity.

Is this what your referring to OP?



yeah kinda.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is your favorite emotion? IAmTheWalrus212 773 14 10/11/04 05:18 PM
by Adden
* F-16 "Fly-by shooting" on elementary school in New Jersey
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 6,039 43 11/08/04 01:14 PM
by Annom
* WTF: Zoloft JettaJay 2,903 14 11/05/04 12:53 AM
by pacopaco
* *~WTF~*~WTF~*~WTF~*
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 4,603 28 08/21/04 01:28 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Looking for some emotional and passionate music daba 912 8 05/04/04 03:20 AM
by Krishna
* Emotional opinions. Phluck 714 7 06/23/05 01:23 PM
by mikeytwice
* OMG WTF LOL HELLAS TUESDAY LNC OMG WTF POST HERE WIF ME
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
HELLA_TIGHT 16,662 265 12/10/13 10:09 PM
by thoughts
* Wtf oranges? You cant be seriouse TheDemon 2,411 16 11/30/05 04:40 PM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
438 topic views. 2 members, 335 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.