Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
crown royal FTW
    #9363132 -

gettin drizunk
and my crown royal has a custom label
they ship em 2 u fo free its dope
i tried putting drug references on them but they wouldnt let me lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363144 -

Crown Royal ftw.
you're not using a mixer are you?
Drink straight from the bottle and be goooood to go.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363147 -

i never mix but almost always chase :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363159 -

I always chase my crown royal with more crown royal. :vaped:
Crown Royals definitely one of my favorites.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363162 -

Whats the brown stuff? I hate to ask, since as soon as you tell me I'm sure I'll be uberjealous.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9363167 -

vapor duff
lol u shouldnt jealous of that
altho it still has the power 2 get u fukin ripped


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363182 -

Damn. I bet that is still better than the bud around here though.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363193 -

i love crown too.

chase w coke.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363204 -

i chase with liquid cocaine


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363207 -

So lets see this "custom label"...:cool:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9363215 -

its personal...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363221 -

pics or i call bs


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363222 -

Pics or it didn't happen. You know the drill.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363227 -

ahaha

Have you tried cooking with that vaped stuff? So dirty to smoke it, ughh. Volcano's get that green damn gone.


--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9363233 -

just go on their website u can order 1 right now for fucking free


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9363237 -

yeah thats a fatty jar of vapor waste.

i usually go through it a few more shades darker on the higher settings, when i run out of fresher stuff, and lemme tell you its still plenty potent :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: CptnGarden]
    #9363238 -

wuts that glowing in ur avatar harmine?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363242 -

coaster:


ur prolly drinkin mike's hard lemonade or smirnoff vodka


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: magikgrl]
    #9363248 -

lol i didnt no u didnt believe that i had it, if i can afford an 8th a day i think i can afford a lil whiskey

thats be4 the label came in..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crown royal FTW [Re: Coaster]
    #9363277 -

Coaster said:
wuts that glowing in ur avatar harmine?






Harmine, Harmaline, Yes.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8887298#8887298
theres a video of me adding to the water in that thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve?
( 1 2 all )
SbstratAlchemist 3,005 24 04/25/10 06:56 PM
by SbstratAlchemist
* Anyone else LOVE Crown Royal???
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 2,572 34 12/09/05 11:20 PM
by KristiMidocean
* crown royal cask no. 16 disturbed 483 2 02/23/08 12:19 AM
by DieCommie
* Crown Royal + Ghanj = ? junkyardgod 432 6 10/23/09 10:28 AM
by junkyardgod
* Crown Royal *DELETED* dobinky 428 1 03/31/05 03:32 PM
by i_rage_against
* Crown Royal fr33d0mfry 187 0 01/26/09 01:44 AM
by fr33d0mfry
* Royal US presidents 905 2,605 15 07/25/06 11:46 PM
by minesstudent
* royally fucked over at work
( 1 2 all )
otispicks 1,636 30 11/17/09 03:24 AM
by otispicks

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,349 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.