Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery?
    #9348577 -

I don't know, just wondering. Mexicans usually seem pretty cool to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Epigallo]
    #9348585 -

Wanna buy some?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Epigallo]
    #9348589 -

I like Frijoles. I don't know if that makes me mexican.


--------------------

j2012b said:
i stuck ice in her ass and pussy
(The above is on the subject of a drug overdose.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #9348602 -

TripityDooDaDay said:
Wanna buy some?



Sure. PM sent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Epigallo]
    #9348616 -

que pasa,

quieres una taco?


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Epigallo]
    #9348618 -

I like Corona.

And Patron.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Epigallo]
    #9348619 -

Didn't get it. Anyway... How much you looking to spend?

Wait.. Can we sell Mexicans here or is there a subforum for that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Crasher]
    #9348624 -

I want a taco, senior!
Un tacquito por favor, me gusta wey.


--------------------

j2012b said:
i stuck ice in her ass and pussy
(The above is on the subject of a drug overdose.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #9348631 -

It's one of the issues in the gray area of forum rules. Better just leave your offer here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Crasher]
    #9348640 -

Crasher said:
I like Corona.



If I were a Mexican I would get pleasure from how many American's like that shit.
I wonder if I could market Natty in Mexico as a quality beer.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: jewunit]
    #9348649 -

I know it's not a great beer, but I'm a drunkard that drinks for quantity, and corona goes down easy and fast.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Crasher]
    #9348654 -

Yeah, I drink Natty all the time. Nothing wrong with shitty beer. I just find it funny how many people will say it's their favorite and shit.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Epigallo]
    #9348677 -

bradley said:
It's one of the issues in the gray area of forum rules. Better just leave your offer here.



Oh shit. Been banned from ONE forum/chat/usenet since 1991. I better chill. lol

The offer is still your's though unless you are the one holding the Mexicans that you came looking for. That wouldn't make much sense would it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: jewunit]
    #9348706 -

jewunit said:
Crasher said:
I like Corona.



If I were a Mexican I would get pleasure from how many American's like that shit.
I wonder if I could market Natty in Mexico as a quality beer.



everybody knows real mexicans drink tecate... yum.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #9348717 -

BTW since it was mentioned, I like Patron and all but I think the hype is more about the price. I much prefer Monte Alban Mezcal. Some of my Mexican friends have turned me on to even better but I was too drunk to remember the names. lol

Shit... Thinking of them it may have even cost more but price doesn't mean a lot to me unless it's needed to get the hot young chics clothes off lol.

Patron doesn't even have a worm for all those dollars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #9348726 -

Good, I don't want any fucking worms in my drink.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #9348727 -

Well, they're pretty plentiful where I am, so the shipping would have to be free at least. I doubt its worth it unless you get them straight from Mexico and include free accessories. I am going to sleep on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: jewunit]
    #9348734 -

jewunit said:
Crasher said:
I like Corona.



If I were a Mexican I would get pleasure from how many American's like that shit.
I wonder if I could market Natty in Mexico as a quality beer.



There are only like 3 beers made in Mexico, Corona IS their quality beer. (Trust me)

Also, If anyone wants some mexicans, I don't ship to PO boxes, sorry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: Shroominit]
    #9348740 -

Dos Equis and Tecate BLOW it out of the water.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do we have any Mexicans here on the shroomery? [Re: jewunit]
    #9348742 -

I've bought Mezcal in airplane bottle packs just so I could get more of them. Those are smaller worms btw. They are about as hyped up as absinthe is but at least there is the protein. lol

Mezcal is a good drink all joking aside. Give a wormy fellow the worm if ya don't want it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First crasher at a party. drowneduck 1,208 16 02/22/05 06:52 PM
by TODAY
* wedding crashers KingOftheThing 774 6 07/16/05 03:22 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Wedding Crashers Boom 567 4 02/12/06 09:12 PM
by Animals
* I've found the perfect Site for the Shroomery Commune
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 1,871 27 02/09/05 10:12 PM
by Dark_Star
* This Mexican place down the avenue...
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,598 22 05/19/05 04:00 PM
by California
* I'm meeting someone from the shroomery tonight!!! MOTH 1,699 16 03/24/04 10:43 PM
by MOTH
* Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) NO PICS! Druginduced 2,140 4 12/07/03 05:01 PM
by Druginduced
* Mexican Americans
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 2,676 22 09/17/04 10:32 PM
by 2Experimental

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,122 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 18 queries.