Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm sterile
    #9345022 -

I wrote a post a while ago about how I thought my testosterone levels might be low.  Well, I just got my test results back.  My testosterone level is actually quite high.  But, the hormone that makes the testicles produce sperm is practically non-existent in my body.  My body is producing little if any sperm.

YES!!!  Fucking awesome.  I DO NOT want kids.  I can blow it up in girls with no worries.  This is the greatest news. 

Well, I still have to worry about the chlamydia thing (still waiting on the results from that test). 

[fingers crossed]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9345782 -

if only we could sterilize the niggers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9345948 -

lefty?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9346151 -

Didn't it ever occur to you that you were sterile when you ejaculated and no semen came out?  :hansen:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9347109 -

Are you retarded #4?

Sterile doesn't mean you have no sperm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9347250 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Didn't it ever occur to you that you were sterile when you ejaculated and no semen came out?  :hansen:




you do know that semen is only like 5% of your cum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9347920 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Didn't it ever occur to you that you were sterile when you ejaculated and no semen came out?  :hansen:



Kill yourself now, retard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9348788 -

Sounds good. don't get into any dirty pussy. It will be the end of this gift.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9348828 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Didn't it ever occur to you that you were sterile when you ejaculated and no semen came out?  :hansen:




you do know that semen is only like 5% of your cum



No jackass. Sperm are a small percentage of your semen.

Unless I missed the sarcasm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9348928 -

jesus christ. when you get a vasectomy (the surgery you get when you don't want anymore kids) they tell you "you'll still jizz like a horse, but there wont be any little spermies in that shit" just like that. OP still busts fat nuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9350576 -

Anonymous #1 said:
But, the hormone that makes the testicles produce sperm is practically non-existent in my body.  My body is producing little if any sperm.



He said that he's not producing any sperm. I assumed that the white coloring in semen is the sperm. Sorry I'm not a SEMEN ENTHUSIAST like the rest of you faggots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9352383 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
But, the hormone that makes the testicles produce sperm is practically non-existent in my body.  My body is producing little if any sperm.



He said that he's not producing any sperm. I assumed that the white coloring in semen is the sperm. Sorry I'm not a SEMEN ENTHUSIAST like the rest of you faggots.


If I were you I'd more sorry that you're retarded and don't understand how your body works.  Instead you're not a "SEMEN ENTHUSIAST", and sorry for that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9352606 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Didn't it ever occur to you that you were sterile when you ejaculated and no semen came out?  :hansen:



Kill yourself now, retard.



:hang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9352663 -

is everyone ignoring my comment about niggers being sterile?? :kingcrankey:

I am being serious, all niggers should be sterile. Those dumb mud peoples.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9377394 -

Anon #1, please tell me you are a black one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sterile [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9377395 -

Anon #1, please tell me you are a black one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sperm on adrugs face Anonymous 366 5 09/17/07 05:53 PM
by Anonymous
* I sometimes wonder if porn sperm is really sperm... Anonymous 405 3 09/18/07 12:13 PM
by Anonymous
* Has anybody here ever been a sperm donor? Anonymous 245 6 09/24/07 12:26 AM
by Anonymous
* Would you fuck this girl?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,190 40 05/04/10 12:36 PM
by Anonymous
* Masturbating while driving on acid.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,021 21 07/31/08 08:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Squirting
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,165 31 12/11/07 03:46 PM
by Anonymous
* Hey GnuBobo Anonymous 329 7 10/20/07 03:24 PM
by Anonymous
* Test SeussA 523 11 09/11/07 01:28 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
350 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.