Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Would you fuck this girl?
    #12463575 -



Well? Should I do it?

Edited by Anonymous (04/27/10 03:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12463592 -

Do it son. Do it.
:missionary:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12463594 -

Yep :smile:
You can always make up a story so she wont tell anybody either :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12463597 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Yep :smile:
You can always make up a story so she wont tell anybody either :wink:



Do you think she's bad enough looking that I shouldn't want her to tell people?
I dunno, I think she's alright. In all fairness, that picture was taken after a very long night of drug use...but she is younger than I am.

Edited by Anonymous (04/27/10 03:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12463602 -

Nah she looks cute to me. I always get paranoid about girls I'm with though, so I never like to tell people. That's just me though.
Younger is better! Unless of course you are breaking the law, but that only matters if shes like 15 and your 20 or something IMO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12463605 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Nah she looks cute to me. I always get paranoid about girls I'm with though, so I never like to tell people. That's just me though.
Younger is better! Unless of course you are breaking the law, but that only matters if shes like 15 and your 20 or something IMO



I'm 20 and she's 17.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12463609 -

Perfectly fine! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12463700 -

I'd say that depends on the age of consent where you are located. She doesn't look great in the pic, but long nights of drug use are a plus in my book!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12465045 -

"Go for the glory, Huck!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12465999 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I'd say that depends on the age of consent where you are located.



If daddy finds out or a spermie makes its little journey to the egg, you'll spend the rest of your life as a felon and a registered sex offender.

Happened to two good people I knew in high school. One's a firefighter/EMT and the other, well, can't do much of anything. No trade, no education. Those years were lost to court & custody.

Guys were 18 and 19, women were both 17.

I wouldn't even say wrap it up, I'd say leave it alone unless it's legal where you're at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12466732 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
I'd say that depends on the age of consent where you are located.



If daddy finds out or a spermie makes its little journey to the egg, you'll spend the rest of your life as a felon and a registered sex offender....
I wouldn't even say wrap it up, I'd say leave it alone unless it's legal where you're at.



Less it's legal in your location WALK AWAY iTS NOT WORTH IT AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER IT BLOWS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12466799 -

Don't tell her your real name or where you live. If you fuck shady bitches use a burner phone so you can't be harassed or tracked down easily. Not to mention, easy to hide if you already have a GF. Get one of those cheap $20 pre-paid blowers and give her a jingle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12467086 -

17 is legal age of consent in Texas.:stoned:


she's damn cute if that is the "rode hard and put up wet" look.

check the law and then if possible, hit that before she changes her mind.

she IS 17, after all.:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12467112 -

psh, if you don't go give me her #

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12467123 -

are you crazy? shes fucking hot, go for it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12467151 -

I wouldn't ever say a hunnerd percent without a full body shot

she could still have a dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12467473 -

Anonymous #12 said:
I wouldn't ever say a hunnerd percent without a full body shot

she could still have a dick



this
:titsgtfo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12467494 -

I don't have a full body picture of her. She's curvy, maybe a teeny bit chubby but not really. Nice boobs and a perfect butt. 5'5, weighs maybe 145. Fuckable in my book.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12468058 -

Are you nuts? Who wouldn't?
Is she Mexican?
Have her talk Spanish as you're fucking her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck this girl? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12468360 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Are you nuts? Who wouldn't?
Is she Mexican?
Have her talk Spanish as you're fucking her.



She is. And jewish. :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,190 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.