Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: hamandcheese]
    #9295396 -

i hate when im the only 1 with a decent camera and sexy dr00gz 2 post
i mean comon i wana c ur shiet too


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: jewunit]
    #9295400 -

I just hate to see the other forums neglected because people would rather post in the pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Coaster]
    #9295402 -

You must get like 1000 pm's an hour asking for hookups.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Gumby]
    #9295403 -

This may not be a Pub pet peeve, but it often happens here: When I swear and people think I am upset. I often say "fuck" or "fuckin." I can see where they're coming from, but it is impossible to convince some people that I'm not pissed if I swear.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Newbie]
    #9295409 -

I hate bitchfest posts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: jewunit]
    #9295410 -

Yeah sarcasm is impossible to determine at times on here.  I usually throw in an : lol : or a : smirk : to make light of what I just said if it could be construed as rude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Newbie]
    #9295411 -

NewbieShroomie said:
You must get like 1000 pm's an hour asking for hookups.  :lol:



lol ya i wish i didnt fuck up my record a while back or i would be a gazillionair by now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Coaster]
    #9295414 -

Honestly, Coaster, I hate how your posting style on The Shroomery is that of a 12 year old girl on AOL. Is it that hard to type "to" instead of "2?"

Come on mang, put some effort into your posts, people would take you seriously if you did that. I know you used to post like a normal person... WTF happened? Do too many drugs?

I'm not hating, just being honest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Newbie]
    #9295418 -

For me it's not even sarcasm, it's just how I talk.
For example I was going to type "For me it's not even fuckin' sarcasm, it's just how I talk" but I didn't think that would get my point across very well/


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Gumby]
    #9295420 -

In all fairness, this board moves so fast it's almost like AIM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: jewunit]
    #9295421 -

then stop fucking swearing assface.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: hamandcheese]
    #9295423 -

Fuck that.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: jewunit]
    #9295433 -

whoa bub no need to get all pissed off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: hamandcheese]
    #9295434 -

FUCK YOU, PAL :crankey:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Coaster]
    #9295440 -

Coaster said:
i hate when im the only 1 with a decent camera and sexy dr00gz 2 post
i mean comon i wana c ur shiet too




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9295447 -

decent camera part is key. or maybe its the ability to focus them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: jewunit]
    #9295453 -

jewunit said:
FUCK YOU, PAL :crankey:



:hug:

i think you needed that. assface.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Newbie]
    #9295513 -

I haven't the slightest clue... as to what you're talking about....

yep I do it..  not.. all .. the ... time .. but.. every ... so ... often

if it gets the point across.. who cares.  The only prob I have is long posts w/o being broken up. it's a drag to read.


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: monkeywrench]
    #9295520 -

It just forces us to read it unnecessarily dramatically.  Like a Mortal Kombat movie.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pub Pet Peeves [Re: Newbie]
    #9295529 -

This thread is totally unshroomy brah.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post your pet peeves...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MeatSpace 7,283 81 01/01/05 09:31 AM
by enrique_
* Post your pet peeves
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 4,424 36 06/21/05 04:50 PM
by ToolTroll
* Pet Peeves:
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,603 38 11/12/04 06:53 PM
by Todcasil
* Pub now #3 forum
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ThorA 12,083 62 09/03/04 02:23 PM
by Ripple
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,612 74 03/15/04 02:21 AM
by SporeX
* Pet peeves, Eh?
( 1 2 3 all )
sweetsweet 4,863 42 04/27/07 08:19 PM
by billy145740
* Pet Peave snatchcakes 992 6 03/19/04 02:15 PM
by filthysock
* Open Moderator position In the Pub
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 5,464 68 03/07/05 12:13 AM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,057 topic views. 3 members, 40 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.