Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
i'm scared...
    #929202 -

Well... I'm turning 24 at the end of this month... 24, I don't believe it myself. I still look like a kid, I still feel like a kid, I still act like a kid. I'm scared now because I still don't have my life in order yet, I don't have my future lined up at all. It seems even more vague now than it did the day I got out of highschool. I feel like if I don't do something soon, I'm going to be screwed for the rest of my life...

I don't have a clue what I'm doing, and it really scares me now.  :crazy:



"No one told you where to run, you missed the starting gun" 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31]
    #929206 -

Post deleted by Administrator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31] * 1
    #929211 -

get a haircut.

find a nice lady friend.

turn her into a financial slave.

work until you retire.

die like everyone else.


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Edited by recalcitrant (10/03/02 05:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: recalcitrant] * 1
    #929217 -

I work in a family business with my dad... we are all really broke right now. I don't have a car anymore and I live in a very small town far away from anything. I don't have a car, I am not in the position to go get a job or go to college. I feel very helpless and stuck.  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31]
    #929227 -

Post deleted by Administrator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31]
    #929236 -

whats the problem then?

i work in a family business right now with my dad, and its a little slow here too. I'm fine with sponging off my parents once in a while.

Work every so often so you can avoid getting cut off, and save all your money. get yourself an ounce of weed and make it last six months. I could do it. it'd be a pet project for you. Its fun hermitting for a while and then coming back to the real world with a pocket full of money.

Come back in six months and see where you stand.


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: recalcitrant]
    #929270 -

I've been here living like this for a year and a half now, the only difference was that I had a car for the first year of it. I get money maybe once a month or once every two months, and usually not much. When I was 20 I was getting $500 pay checks and acting like it was no big thing, now I get $50 and I feel lucky. I get $100 I feel like I won the lottery. He buys me cigarettes whenever I can't buy them, but I pretty much have learned to just live with what I have.

I don't like living like this...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: matts]
    #929273 -

thanks for the link... i'll check into that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31]
    #929298 -

Post deleted by Administrator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Smack31]
    #929314 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: matts]
    #929325 -

so how would i get there? would i get enough money to buy a car?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31] * 1
    #929327 -

Do you have any friends with cars that have jobs? Maybe you could get a job at the same place as them till you have enough money to get back on your feet and buy/fix your car. I know I'd help my friends out if they were in your position.

Why not look for some way to do graphics design from your home? you're the shit at graphics design. You could be making a lot of money man, make dem t-shirts.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31] * 1
    #929334 -

> so how would i get there? would i get enough money to buy a car?

I know, some times it seems as if life is just a serious of Catch-22s. When in doubt, join the Navy! They'll solve all of life's tough issues for you... :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Effed]
    #929339 -

Sounds like a reality check after several months of substance abuse...
Well, for me at least...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #929406 -

Post deleted by Administrator

Edited by matts (10/03/02 08:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: matts]
    #929601 -

Post deleted by Administrator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: matts]
    #929697 -

Lets just hope the growers are stealthier and the cops are still stupid.



--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31]
    #929752 -

perhaps you should not be in otd and in one of the forums where anno is the moderator.... ya know what I mean.....


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31]
    #930070 -

shut up and kill for your country....join the army. or learn a trade, or go to school. Then decide what you really want to do.


--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm scared... [Re: Smack31]
    #930683 -

> so how would i get there? would i get enough money to buy a car?

Sorry, sometimes I give my friends flippant replies... so here?s the serious one? :smirk:

I think I see where you?re coming from here, and it is a dilemma. In a lot of ways, it seems to me, as if you're at a cross-roads in life, and that you just have to recognize this fact and take action. I think you are recognizing this, so taking action should now the thing to do.

Find a money generator. That always solves a world of sins. Have you tried getting your portfolio together, so you can start marketing your services professionally? You?ve got superb talent! You just need a little drive and focus. To be an "entrepreneur" you need to develop the tools and techniques of a self-starter and a highly motivated individual. You need to develop some reasons and goals for why you want financial independence, and then figure out some ways to get there? :wink: :smile: :laugh: :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scared to death!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 )
Zepplin 95,709 622 08/25/22 01:20 PM
by pineboy13
* I think our Administration.......
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 3,253 29 03/18/04 05:07 AM
by Innvertigo
* Name drug you are scared to try
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
protected_son 16,295 189 09/13/11 01:44 PM
by microdotty
* New
( 1 2 3 all )
SummerSinger67 3,572 47 03/22/05 04:39 PM
by SummerSinger67
* honestly, Im quite scared..
( 1 2 3 all )
I_was_the_walrus 4,022 59 09/04/05 07:22 PM
by kimikiri
* Now I'm scared.........
( 1 2 all )
Robotic_touch 2,791 35 11/21/04 07:15 AM
by trendal
* what scares you the most?
( 1 2 all )
druqs 2,419 31 10/04/06 09:39 PM
by doctor_gonzo
* Scared!
( 1 2 all )
BlueTalon 2,405 23 12/05/03 04:09 PM
by ummikko

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,996 topic views. 3 members, 82 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.