I said a moneypak. Greendot moneypak. You buy them at walmart ,target, riteaid, walgreens. Youve never sent a moneygram? its pretty straightforward. You write in the recipient name and location.You write on the form the amount you want to send. You write your sender information on the sned money form and they give you a total with the surcharge and email me the reference number and what name sent the moneygram and from what city and state it was sent. If you wanna use a fake name go ahead. That makes the postman suspicious especially when its a priority or express mail package and they will not deliver it. It will go return to sender and i sure as hell dont put my own name and return address, but it is a real name and return address with a resident that lives there. If you put a fake name you are foolish and I will not be responsible when your package gets rejected by your local post office. Ive seen it happen a milion times so now I always give a heads up. Before I knew that would happen when it did i would reship it after the person gave their real name. Now you have been warned so order at your own risk if you dont want to take my advice.
does that sound shady? why do i need to use my real name how would the postman know if i use someone elses?
|