Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9282929 -

don't click on it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9283091 -

why, you afraid of the internet. hoover over the link to display what the link really is. entensity.net

IM SCURRD of Teh NETZ o noeZ!@!!!!11!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9283400 -

amazing.....

Best post in all the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9284015 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Yes, I believe this move is called "The Takedown to Brown Town"



:smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9287750 -

Oh wow, awsome move!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9289925 -

Anonymous #14 said:
why, you afraid of the internet. hoover over the link to display what the link really is. entensity.net

IM SCURRD of Teh NETZ o noeZ!@!!!!11!!




.............i'll pretend you didn't write that.

actually i had just done a sweep. I click on the site and it stalls my comp and gives pop-ups and who knows what else. So I re-sweep only to find a bunch of bullshit on my computer from that site.

maybe you didn't know, maybe you did. all I was doing was warning people

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9290240 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #14 said:
why, you afraid of the internet. hoover over the link to display what the link really is. entensity.net

IM SCURRD of Teh NETZ o noeZ!@!!!!11!!




.............i'll pretend you didn't write that.

actually i had just done a sweep. I click on the site and it stalls my comp and gives pop-ups and who knows what else. So I re-sweep only to find a bunch of bullshit on my computer from that site.

maybe you didn't know, maybe you did. all I was doing was warning people



Are you some kind of internet noob? Use a pop up blocker. Even shitty ass internet explorer has one built in. Its not the sites fault, its the advertiser posting dynamic shit. Wait fuck it, its your fault. Thousands of people go to that site no problem. You are the only one on the planet with a problem. You have no internet security. You fail at the internet. I will ROFL the day you computer gets hijacked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9290242 -

oh yeah, by the way

Just by running the sweeper program you stated, shows that you already have a problem with things like that anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9292355 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #14 said:
why, you afraid of the internet. hoover over the link to display what the link really is. entensity.net

IM SCURRD of Teh NETZ o noeZ!@!!!!11!!




.............i'll pretend you didn't write that.

actually i had just done a sweep. I click on the site and it stalls my comp and gives pop-ups and who knows what else. So I re-sweep only to find a bunch of bullshit on my computer from that site.

maybe you didn't know, maybe you did. all I was doing was warning people



Are you some kind of internet noob? Use a pop up blocker. Even shitty ass internet explorer has one built in. Its not the sites fault, its the advertiser posting dynamic shit. Wait fuck it, its your fault. Thousands of people go to that site no problem. You are the only one on the planet with a problem. You have no internet security. You fail at the internet. I will ROFL the day you computer gets hijacked.



besides this argument being completely off topic, i will still reply

my computer is brand new, and virus free - because I sweep it about once every four days. Just because I have a firewall (and yes even a POP-UP BLOCKER :rolleyes: ) doesn't mean sites don't give you bullshit.

anyone who knows anything about computers will tell you to do a sweep every once in a while, things always slip through the cracks.

I'm aware that sites like youporn will always give you tracking cookies blah blah blah, my problem with the link you posted was that it was fucking filled with bullshit, as my sweep abviously pointed out.

I'm not trying to attack you here, I'm saying the site is junk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9292368 -

Don't defend yourself.  There's plenty of garbage sites out there that fuck up your computer.  I'm good about that shit, but once I took a TEN MINUTE shower w/ my friend on my comp.  Well he FUCKED it up bad, there were like 5 new directories in my Program Files.  He didn't do anything intentionally, only browsing like a moron, and that's what can happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWF move while making teh sexorz [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9292390 -

exactly. just was giving a fair warning to people before they would obviously click on it. don't know why they got mad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever here..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 9,239 192 11/08/09 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Favre? Trade?!!?! WHATTT?!?!?! Anonymous 370 18 08/14/08 10:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Was Toadie a puppet? Anonymous 183 2 09/06/08 11:45 PM
by Anonymous
* self defence Anonymous 430 18 04/16/09 03:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Kari Byron (Mythbusters) Fappage Link Anonymous 1,009 9 07/25/10 09:41 PM
by Anonymous
* leaving my life and joining the military...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,127 40 09/04/10 04:41 PM
by Anonymous
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Shooting my dog
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,611 24 03/21/18 11:28 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
818 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.