Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Why does coffee make your piss stink?
    #9268731 -

Every time I have a cup of coffee no matter what size it is, when I take a piss I can smell it like crazy. What the fuck? What is in coffee that makes your urine smell like it's been roasted?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9268745 -

I have not yet encountered this phenomenon which I guess is due to the fact that I don't like to smell my dirty piss water lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9268747 -

Why are you smelling your pee?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9268752 -

You're the only other person I've known to acknowledge this.

I've asked people if they notice this and everyone denies it.

I dunno, it's prolly cuz u pee out sum of the stuff in coffee so it smeels liek it.  Makes cents 2 me!  Coffee has sulphur compounds in it and those smells.  Imagine how bad your pee would smell if you ate a skunk!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9268755 -

My urine definitley smells whenever I drink coffee.  Smells like urine-coffee.  It's pretty neat.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: Plasmid] * 1
    #9268766 -

That is why you are not a scientist.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9268777 -

never heard this before, but you may like to know that when your urine first exits your body, it is sterile enough to drink-yum yum, urine with a hint of coffee!


--------------------
If you always do what you always did you always get what you always got.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9268779 -

DeathCompany said:
Why are you smelling your pee?



It's kind of unavoidable when you're standing over the toilet evacuating yourself. Especially if you are one of those kinds of people that need to breathe on a regular basis.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9268785 -

Just giving you a hard time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9268791 -

DeathCompany said:
Just giving you a hard time.



You're breaking my balls there mike, breaking my balls...


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9268827 -

my pee smells strongly after drinking coffee + i know several people who acknowledge this.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: PDU]
    #9268849 -

my pee smells like tequila whenever i drink that


--------------------
I ate something funny, or at least thats how it made me feel about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: holyongos]
    #9268901 -

Does it taste like Tequila too? Do me a favor and try it out. We're all dying to know.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: holyongos]
    #9268902 -

coffee does make my pee smell. it tastes great too.

i'm R.Kelly and i approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9268905 -

it usually just makes my piss smell kind of like coffee


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: holyongos]
    #9268913 -

I wonder what coffee and tequila would make one's pee smell like. :nicekitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: Plasmid]
    #9268964 -

Strawberries most likely.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9268973 -

WakeboardrB said:
Does it taste like Tequila too? Do me a favor and try it out. We're all dying to know.




Tastes like it smells, delicious.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9269019 -

I think it was Hennig Brandt who kept buckets and buckets of his own urine in his house in order to isolate phosphorous.  Apparently his neighbours did not like the smell of liters of evaporating urine.

As I have mentioned before, I have been an alcoholic and during those days, when I drank in my room at night, I didn't want to have to keep leaving my room to piss, so I'd piss in the empty wine bottles.  I think I may have drank a little bit once but I'm not sure.  Apparently, it is difficult for me to tell apart urine from white wine.

Don't tell anyone I drank my own pee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why does coffee make your piss stink? [Re: Plasmid]
    #9269056 -

its okay, i tried it once when i was younger too, only on purpose.  im was a very curious fellow.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tequila Aficionados Unite
( 1 2 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,069 39 08/26/11 11:34 PM
by broken
* Drank to much tequila last night Vulture 2,041 18 08/09/04 10:39 PM
by Worf
* My Uvula is Pissing Me Off!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,821 23 04/01/05 09:36 AM
by Liz
* Christmas tequila cake recipe! Phishgrrl 1,301 9 03/19/05 07:05 AM
by Learyfan
* What pisses you off?
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 2,964 58 03/19/05 09:49 AM
by JettaJay
* Cleaning cat piss out of a mattress... any advice?
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 2,271 21 07/04/17 07:25 PM
by Shroomism
* what goes good with tequila? felix 7,364 18 02/16/04 08:11 PM
by RunDMT
* Yay, Tequila! kronnyQ 818 17 12/15/04 07:58 PM
by kronnyQ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,890 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.