Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The fuckin kids these days
    #9247741 -

never thought i would be the old bastard saying this. like clockwork haha..

Tonight at the shelter I work at a kid said, '50 cent is the biggest iconic figure of our time'

I just looked at him and said, 'dont you think that is sad? dont you want more out of life than to just party and waste your life? How about enlightenment? when did our society lower its values to this point?'

he looked at me and said,' enlightenment..!?! umm no dude I just want lots of money'

Maybe its the age..  I know when I was 15 and metallica was the iconic figure of my generation I wanted to be a rockstar and little more. Now it seems so insignificant. drugs and partying, all that shit, just a waste of fucking time. Now I crave knowledge, does anyone feel me here?

Is it true that our society just fucking sucks from the emergence of all these commercialized pop/rap/whatever figures, or has it always been like this and I am finally starting to accept it as part of my transition into the grumpy old man stage?


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9247745 -

I agree with the kid, all I want is money.  But I'm 22 so..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9247746 -

kids are so fucking retarded these days
you got the emo whiny punks,
the wigger gangster kids who act all hard and shit
then there's the death metal depressed kids who hate life
then theirs the professional athletes and scholars who think they know everything
then there's the people who trip too much like me


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9247747 -

What he doesnt wont to be like Obama ?.. 50 cent is so better....:rofl2:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: deranger]
    #9247752 -

deranger said:
kids are so fucking retarded these days
you got the emo whiny punks,
the wigger gangster kids who act all hard and shit
then there's the death metal depressed kids who hate life
then theirs the professional athletes and scholars who think they know everything
then there's the people who trip too much like me



Also you forgot about stuck up preppy rich kids


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: deranger]
    #9247758 -

yah fuckit. fuck liiiife lets get fuckin hiiiiigh man,. let s gte fucfkiin hiiigh

hey man i smoked thiss shit last night man its fuckin BBomb fuckin dnk. hey man i got this koosh n shit yah its good. man you like hash.. i smoke my fuckin llllllife away man.
This seems like the fuckit market today thouh man. the lets get high market and it fuckin works cause theyre tellin people you arent hard and/or you arent happy until youre fucked up or driving a nice car or livin high profile. what a bunch of bulllllllshit man. hollly shit are people following the philosophy like sheep.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9247763 -

psychedelic crowd ftw

meth/etard/coke crow ftl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: deranger]
    #9247836 -

Haters. Lol, However they want to let them spend their lives, let them. I "smoke" my life away too, and I completely enjoy it. No matter what you do, your still gonna be dead in the end. Sober, High, or somewhere way out there on a different level. Ah well

Moderation = k3y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: feifen]
    #9247863 -

Well you can give your kids a head start into the pimpin' lifestyle by buying them a Billy Bob Baby Pimp Gold Pacifier

But I remember growing up in the '80s. Kids wanting to live for money really isn't something new. Whether they aspire to be like rich white assholes in striped shirts and red suspenders or to be like rich black assholes covered in tacky jewellery and wide pants it's all the same really.

The kids in the '50s wanted to be like Sinatra. A rich Italian hanging out with the pimps pushers and murderers of the day, or like Marlon Brando for the original motorcycle gang lifestyle.

In ten years kids may well look up to people glorifying rich Mexican criminals. The dream stays the same, the only thing that seems to change is the ethnicity of the cool criminal-du-jour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9247871 -

Give him a break, he's 15.  He still has to go through the life is all about partying phase and then get sick of it, then he can think about more interesting things.  When I was 15 I worshiped The Offspring for chrissake


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: koppie]
    #9247939 -

koppie said:
In ten years kids may well look up to people glorifying rich Mexican criminals.



Scarface?  I think black kids already do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9247992 -

Scarface was about a Cuban played by an actor of Italian descent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9248000 -

When I was 15 I worshiped the grateful dead.... and I still do.  :shocked:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9248080 -

mickdawg666 said:
Tonight at the shelter I work at a kid said, '50 cent is the biggest iconic figure of our time'

dude I just want lots of money'




let him know you're willing to help him become the next 50
cent, shoot him in the cod 9 times at least that way we dont
have to worry about the next generation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9248165 -

...I don't even remember what I was like at 15.
Those of you that do simply aren't doing enough drugs :lol:
Kidding.
I'm pretty sure I hung out with the skater punks at 15, although I never did have the coordination to even stand on a skateboard...I always had at least 2 books on me...my teachers always got pissed because I would read instead of paying attention to them
And I listened to the shittiest sounding music ever. Oh, and I was in marching band.:tongue2:


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9248186 -

Kids these days...? Parents these days.


--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: tokingnome]
    #9248196 -

tokingnome said:
Kids these days...? Parents these days.



yeah that's true.  Bunch of fucking religious freaks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9248218 -

AmericanPsycho said:
tokingnome said:
Kids these days...? Parents these days.



yeah that's true.  Bunch of fucking religious freaks.



I was thinking more along the lines of either not caring what their kids do, and if they do, not doing anything about it.

If I could've gotten away with half the shit I see kids doing these days, Id've been a punk too.


--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9248511 -

I'm only three years older then him, and I think people like that are useless. Take 50 cent and all his materialistic cronies behind the barn like Old Yeller
social Darwinism FTW


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The fuckin kids these days [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9248570 -

Even now Metallica is the iconic figure of my life haha. (First four albums anyway.) I crave knowledge also however.


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I just watched DePalma's Scarface. ummikko 1,280 17 07/27/05 02:54 PM
by Noetical
* Best Gangster/Mob movies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Crass 9,598 49 06/12/08 12:39 AM
by drok
* If you so gangster Anonymous 711 1 09/06/04 02:14 PM
by iloveraving
* Why do so many people seem to idolize Scarface? LearyfanS 3,191 17 02/02/08 08:23 PM
by appleorange
* Scarface Game - TheDudeAbides 1,169 17 10/10/05 04:19 PM
by License_to_Chill
* Scarface TrancedShroom 598 3 11/02/06 06:07 PM
by Hank, FTW
* I never thought you could ruin the movie Scarface metasin 505 2 12/18/05 08:40 PM
by Prisoner#1
* preppy kids?
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 4,247 29 09/25/04 09:15 PM
by PuZuZu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,712 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.