Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: mathewww]
    #9237259 -

Any kind of instrument that sounds good sober sounds THAT much better under the influence of lsd:)


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: circularvortex]
    #9237282 -

circularvortex said:
That'd be fun.  I don't know how much PVC costs.  Anybody got an estimate on how much it would cost to build this?  Sounds like a fun project.



Where I work we sell high pressure PVC for $3.50 a foot


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9237431 -

banjo, hands down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #9237443 -

The musical saw and kazoo are pretty killer on acid, but I also like the tribal sounds of didgeridoo, wooden flute, and all varieties of drums.


--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: jazzillion]
    #9237525 -

As far as playing is concerned, an acoustic guitar in open tunings is completely and utterly transcendent. The open drones/pedal tones combined with all the scalar possibilities and you can travel the world.

Or perhaps an electric setup with compression, overdrive, tap tempo delay, wah, and a looper.  :toomuchacid:  Throw in a rack mount effects processor for good measure

Like so:



:grin:


Listening?  Probably the sitar. 

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: Quoiyaien] * 1
    #9237945 -

Has anyone played in a drum circle?

I've never done it on acid or mushrooms or anything, but I've been really baked and they're AMAZING!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: mathewww]
    #9237952 -

teh sexaphone. As far as playing goes. Although actually second thoughts i gotta go with a microphone hooked up to loads of spinny effects.


--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Edited by Grapefruit (11/13/08 03:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: mathewww]
    #9238000 -

mathewww said:
Has anyone played in a drum circle?

I've never done it on acid or mushrooms or anything, but I've been really baked and they're AMAZING!



drum circles are the bane of human existence

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: jazzillion]
    #9238003 -

wooden flute, good choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9238015 -

As far as listening I think every instrument is great depending on who is playing it. As far as playing, I love messing around on synthesizers while on LSD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: mathewww]
    #9238027 -

Bongos, jembe, congas, drum set, shakers, tambourine, basically percussion.
Any drummers in the house?;)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9238094 -

You all think I'm going to say Early European Bagpipes, didn't ya'll! didn't ya'll!?

Well for me it is a toss up between that and guitar
(is electric a different instrument? kinda?)

Music + LSD seems to be almost otherwordly.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9238996 -

Apollyphelion said:
You all think I'm going to say Early European Bagpipes, didn't ya'll! didn't ya'll!?





Nah, the skin flute seems more your style.:birthday:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9239335 -

blewmeanie said:
Apollyphelion said:
You all think I'm going to say Early European Bagpipes, didn't ya'll! didn't ya'll!?





Nah, the skin flute seems more your style.:birthday:



With that, I'm jerkin' off and going to bed.

Goodnight Shroomery!

I have BM=Bowel Movement names!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best instrument while on LSD [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9239381 -

drums and a synthesizer


--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* About Bagpipes Apollyphelion 575 5 04/03/09 11:04 AM
by Apollyphelion
* I gotsa Bagpipe gig!
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 3,276 34 05/31/09 08:12 AM
by Muppet
* Off to Bagpipe at a Wedding!
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 1,620 23 08/30/09 05:27 AM
by WeirdButLegaL
* bagpipes LuSiD9 857 19 08/01/12 09:58 PM
by lifeiswhatyoumake
* Never heard the bagpipes quite like this! audiophoenix 637 13 12/15/11 09:58 AM
by audiophoenix
* The Gamblers - "LSD-25" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,690 1 08/05/05 05:54 PM
by Deadmaker
* Need help finding bagpipe wedding march music 4runner 614 8 10/03/12 06:20 PM
by The Vapor
* Bagpipe Band Kicks ASS! dumbfounded1600 717 7 03/23/08 09:18 PM
by dumbfounded1600

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,986 topic views. 3 members, 222 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.