Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Infomercials=start of the apocolypse?
    #9130749 -

I was watching an infomercial about a new
colander that folds.
I slapped my forehead as a bitch wrestled
a regular colander and comtemplated the
steep decline of the housewife since the 40's.
The women on the infomericals are catching
up to the stupidity of men in real life,and fast.

Infomercials must be targeted at the
audience who is waiting for the T.V. to offer
them two personalities (and a free brain) for the
price of one.

I also love how everyone shares the same "Yeah, this
product IS better AND I'm a tool" nod of the head.
A confirmation that the product MUST be working;
That guys hair is smiling. So fake.

Everything is so fake, I really love it. I mean,
I want to meet the guy who watches an infomercial
and acts just as surpised as the guy on T.V. who
figures out his blender SHOULD be able to sharpen pencils.

I wonder if infomercials are just another from
of fishing, and al this stupid shit are types of lures. How do I catch a woman? Make a "new colander"!
(they love to cook!
Black woman? A BLINGED out colander made by freedom co. L.L.C.

Anyway, I will never buy infomercials (a combinatory word of commercial and inflammation) I do love the fakeness, to the point where I  almost want to beat off and cum in my face, as it'd be real pleasure.
And then I can offer the world a Cum Catcher with FREE Parsley Snips and "Fancy" meal enhancer.

Ron Popeil and Billy Mays are like modern era
P.T. Barnums, though to be fair they do have some
useful products, like OxyClean. Probably a subversive
way to clean yourself of shame if you actually
believe color changing markers makes the kids parents that happy.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9130762 -

So do you think that colander doesn't work?  What if you actually were low on cupboard/storage space?

I can vouch that oxyclean works.

Sure the marketing is cheesey, but thats not to say all the products are scams.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9130771 -

god help us once youtube and any other sites worth anything get them

its coming

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: badchad]
    #9130784 -

badchad said:
So do you think that colander doesn't work?  What if you actually were low on cupboard/storage space?

I can vouch that oxyclean works.

Sure the marketing is cheesey, but thats not to say all the products are scams.



No, only half of them. I also think a colander is a colander, and a regular colander shouldn't cause as much fustration as pictured.

Have a tagsale!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9130787 -

I didn't like oxyclean.  Didn't work well for me. 

I got rid of my tv and now I don't see infomercials anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: MOTH]
    #9130791 -

MOTH, you are like the Anti-thesis of the Infomercial-As real as they come and can't be bought or sold!:awesome:

So Oxyclean MUST be subjective!:strokebeard:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9130799 -

When I first started getting high, I used to get entranced by informercials without realizing it.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9130804 -

I still get entranced sometimes---
In complete awe of the blatant surrealness they
portray.

I'll watch that young kid pump his fist and
yell "YEAH!" all day.

Yeah!:)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9130852 -

I like the one where the woman is trying to peel potatoes with a peeler, fails, and then wallows in utter despair.  BUT WAIT!  She has potato peeling gloves now to save the day!


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: SvampViking]
    #9130873 -

the worst for me is when i leave the television on regular programming, only to wake up at an odd hour hearing a crappy infomercial.  i have to change the channel before i'm able to pass back out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: SvampViking]
    #9130874 -

BUT WAIT!

:lol:

That is when hope arrives just before you go down the street with the razor blade.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: SvampViking]
    #9130877 -

SvampViking said:
I like the one where the woman is trying to peel potatoes with a peeler, fails, and then wallows in utter despair.  BUT WAIT!  She has potato peeling gloves now to save the day!



Have you ever peeled your own flesh?

I have, with a carrot peeler.  It gouged into my finger and rolled a thick strip of flesh right back.  Took forever to heal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: MOTH]
    #9130885 -

It sucks when you shave the chunk off in one fell swoop.  You don't even have a flap to cover it back up it just bleeds out. :lol:  You look at the wound immediately after it happens and just wait for it to start gushing, you know it's going to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: Newbie]
    #9130904 -

Cool dude; I thought I was the only one who has ever done that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Infomercials=start of the apocolypse? [Re: MOTH]
    #9130907 -

MOTH said:
SvampViking said:
I like the one where the woman is trying to peel potatoes with a peeler, fails, and then wallows in utter despair.  BUT WAIT!  She has potato peeling gloves now to save the day!



Have you ever peeled your own flesh?

I have, with a carrot peeler.  It gouged into my finger and rolled a thick strip of flesh right back.  Took forever to heal.



Yeah, but it wasn't with a peeler.  My incident involved a sharp tree branch nub and me falling uncontrollably down a hill.  It happened right at the middle joint of my middle finger.  That wasn't fun.


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Infomercials Naxx 1,040 16 04/04/08 09:54 PM
by Naxx
* I confess: I have a thing for infomercials!!! MOTH 1,130 18 05/01/04 10:54 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Infomercials what crap. GbBaker 1,047 16 10/24/07 06:05 PM
by Wysefool
* Infomercials mozartvicious 848 18 11/12/08 11:15 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Infomercials shroom_me 621 5 10/21/06 09:10 AM
by Bowers
* Lets Just Start Are Own Country Genius 624 3 11/08/04 04:52 AM
by ivi
* About to get started... sk8rjeff 576 2 08/16/04 10:27 PM
by IAmTheWalrus212
* Lunar Eclipse is Starting (pic)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cisole 6,281 73 10/27/04 11:04 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,027 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.