Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I'm so gangsta
    #9119682 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119688 -

strawberry haze up in huurrrr


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119693 -

I'll take some Crown, please. :chugbeer:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: pong]
    #9119694 -

super silver is by far the best haze
followed by purple haze
most of the flavor strains are wack, but sometimes u can get lucky
u prolly did tho, since u pro bono


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119696 -

those are some nice beads you have peeking in the side of that pictar


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: RickJames]
    #9119697 -

ur prolly sarcastik but thanks, i like em :vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119701 -

you're
probably
sarcastic
them***


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: RickJames]
    #9119704 -

wut r those words u speak


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119705 -

typos


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119706 -

One time an acquaintance of mine doused beasters in that tobacco flavoring stuff and sold it as Strawberry Kush at $50 more than the average price of an oz of the same shit. There was actually idiots who were buying it and coming back for more.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9119709 -

some people would buy anything


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119721 -

Looking at that picture makes me want to puke. (I drank crown all through highschool and kept drinking it up until I turned 21) Even imagining what it tastes like now makes me wanna hurl. I used to LOVE the stuff, but drinking it daily will burn you out on it after a few years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9119729 -

ya
i burned myself out of royal purple haze
i got like a pound and now im permanently immune
lol well not really but i just have disdain towards it now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119736 -

I burned myself out on whiskey in general. I almost completely burned myself out on liquor, now I just drink it rarely and when I do I only drink gin or rum. Beer, rum and gin. If it takes more than one syllable to say it Im not drinking it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9119738 -

wow that sux u abused it so much u can no longer enjoy it
i abuse the living daylights of acid but ill NEVER get sick of it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119745 -

I wouldnt say I abused it so much as lost the taste for it. Ive only drank vodka less than 50 times in my life and I still hate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9119762 -

i drank vodka 50x in my freshman year alone
and i still love every drop of it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9119767 -

I could drink gin daily and not get tired of it though. It tastes like christmas and is my favorite liquor. Many people around here dont like gin. The only ones who enjoy it are me and aging hobos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9119770 -

gin + thai food + acid + IPA = sex (and possibly some puke if you overdo it)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so gangsta [Re: Coaster]
    #9120020 -

yooooo

nice drinks, i love absinthe now and then.

Edited by Plimu (10/23/08 06:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Absinthe sublimistri 1,256 14 04/03/05 08:27 PM
by sublimistri
* what is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 3,645 31 03/02/04 05:09 PM
by TheBear
* Absinthe get's you FADED! FractalDust 1,303 14 12/10/05 12:22 AM
by Snaggletooth
* A bar that sells Absinthe!
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 3,988 26 07/20/03 04:06 PM
by Hans_Moleman
* Absinth is a cross between LSD and a date rape drug SourceLimit 4,332 11 01/26/06 05:30 PM
by spud
* has anybody tried Absinth?
( 1 2 all )
cougercruiser 2,354 28 12/01/04 09:29 PM
by MovingTarget
* Absinthe psychonaut_420 841 14 02/23/06 03:57 PM
by Amethyst_Acid
* Absinthe... FreshCaps 1,090 12 08/02/05 09:18 AM
by chinadoll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,863 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.