Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Going to England - bringing bud
    #9096893 -

Going to England for a week tomorrow, and thinking of bringing some quality bud as there are a few reggae arrangements me and two sweet girls are attending to.

My question is, do you think it is possible to bring a few buds with me (and would it be best to have it on me or in the luggage? Thinking on me as I've never encountered a dog in an airport)?

Answers and general help appreciated :smile: Have a sweet evening


--------------------
EVERYTHING IS DRUGS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Fisherman]
    #9096903 -

I would have to say its a bad idea

BUT if your  going to do it

vacuum seal it, carry it on your person because everything else is Xrayed

dont touch bud before you go to the airport. dont touch th vaccum sealed pack with bud smelling fingers

do your laundry before you go

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #9096920 -

NobodyImportant said:
I would have to say its a bad idea

BUT if your  going to do it

vacuum seal it, carry it on your person because everything else is Xrayed

dont touch bud before you go to the airport. dont touch th vaccum sealed pack with bud smelling fingers

do your laundry before you go



yeah, I agree.

i had a friend go from NO to Omaha with an eigth of middies in his pants in his suitcase.  i think he was just lucky though.  this was a few years back, but after 911.  i think overseas would be more risky


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9097104 -

Don't do it to be on the safe side :smile: going through the airport with a huge fine is a baaaaaaad idea


--------------------


GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9097151 -

WEED. LOL


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9097161 -

I have heard of this working before....Takes a little bit of work but :shrug:...


I don't know how much bud you are planning on taking but divide it up into a baggy or two or so that the baggy isn't bulging to much. Make a few peanut butter sandwiches and place the baggies inside the sandwiches. And carry the sandwiches with you. Or you could always pre-roll a few joints and place those inside the baggies....

I guess it could be a bit messy when you go to get the bud out and into a new baggy. But i have heard of people doing this...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9097182 -

TITS OR GTFO.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Fisherman]
    #9097363 -

I say it's a bad idea too. I hear some of the weed in the UK is pretty good. Or you could make a side trip to Holland. It's in the neighborhood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Le_Canard]
    #9097381 -

Bad idea.  Domestic could probably get through with it.  Over seas?  Wouldnt test my luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Fisherman]
    #9097398 -

Weed here is shite. Over priced & quite often covered in weird shit (you think I'm joking, but we actually get adulterated weed).

I think the food idea was best. Depending on how respectable you look your inside jacket pocket might do the trick.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Fisherman]
    #9097443 -

Put it in your ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Fisherman]
    #9097518 -

Bad idea, because if you get caught that's an international trafficking charge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Fisherman]
    #9097572 -

You going to a reggae and you're worried.That you wont find any weed..:rolleyes:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Brainiac]
    #9097671 -

Eh, I get the same way, I like to have my own.

Traveled plenty o times through the airport with it, including to Jamaica.

Don't look suspicious, and even if you get pulled aside for extra check, chances are they won't find a small amount, cuz there's only so much searching they can do with no cause.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: magikgrl]
    #9097712 -

magikgrl said:
Eh, I get the same way, I like to have my own.

Traveled plenty o times through the airport with it, including to Jamaica.

Don't look suspicious, and even if you get pulled aside for extra check, chances are they won't find a small amount, cuz there's only so much searching they can do with no cause.



BTW In a international airport, you have no search rights..


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Brainiac]
    #9097747 -

How about you get HIGH on the way to the airport?


--------------------


GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9098054 -

Oh yeah and the method i mentioned earlier with the PB sandwiches...I remember hearing about someone using this technique (it may of been here on the shroomery?) and they did get pulled to the side for a random check, security got into his backpack or whatever had the sandwiches in, they pulled the sandwiches out which contained the bud inside them, but once they saw he nothing out of the ordinary they put the sandwiches and everything back and let him on his way....

It is quite a risk, but hey if your going to do it take certain measures and be smart about it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: openmind]
    #9098061 -

UKs bud is waque


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: openmind]
    #9098070 -

I wouldn't from Britain to well..anywhere. England has upped its flight security measure since the London bombings to almost the same level as the States.

However on a note about the "don't touch smoke or even think about pot" statement is a bit over reacting. Ive flown to 3 separate countries out of Shippol Airport in Amsterdam direct flights into foreign nations without even being stopped for more than a moment when entering the countries (2 European 1 international), and trust me...I smoked my last 2 grams of haze and hash before I boarded. There was no issue.

The issue lies in the nations particular rules and regulations about flights as well as their pre boarding security measures. All in all in the last 8 years of international travel, I have never been searched stopped or seen a single search dog in public sight.

Do keep in mind where and when your traveling because it plays a great role in your personal security.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going to England - bringing bud [Re: Irdamage]
    #9098107 -

Security is not that great at an airport - I know 2 people that walked through with weed in their pocket.

I know a loads of people that do it regularly and I don't know anyone thats been caught.

I'd wrap it well and just leave it somewhere in your luggage or pocket.  Don't take more than an 8th. 

If worst comes to worst you certainly won't goto jail in an UK court if it even gets to court.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bring pot on a trip...
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,088 54 12/16/05 07:51 PM
by lysergicide
* at the airport baraka 1,055 4 08/23/03 06:28 PM
by baraka
* what to bring on a hiking trip? Delyrium 762 12 05/23/05 05:56 AM
by Delyrium
* Airport security missed this... so did I! daba 2,406 11 12/30/03 05:00 PM
by Oook
* Fellow New Englanders!
( 1 2 all )
danamine 3,458 35 03/31/05 11:36 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* what do you bring with you when youre tripping in the wods?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,585 23 10/01/04 10:12 PM
by kadakuda
* i want to bring drugs INTO canada
( 1 2 3 all )
iloveraving 7,237 43 06/08/05 05:33 PM
by PreparationH
* I bought some bud Captain Loafy McPoopdick 890 16 10/10/05 07:42 PM
by Burke Dennings

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,766 topic views. 5 members, 60 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.