Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: what do you bring with you when youre tripping in the wo [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3199242 -

Pipe,pot,dog.


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what do you bring with you when youre tripping in the wo [Re: Silven]
    #3199338 -

Silven said:
Do you guys all live in a town or city or something?

When I go camping over night and plan on tripping hard I bring the following:

Hoodie that I'm wearing.
Lighter/Bowl/Weed
Mushrooms/LSD
Maybe a two liter of water / pepsi, maybe only a 20 oz if I plan on walking a lot.

Never any food if I'm tripping.

That's all.  No blanket, no tent.. all that shit just gets destroyed or left behind when I'm tripping.  I've been raised in the woods since I was 5 and camping or staying over night with basically nothing is something I look forward to.

On another note, you should try tripping in the woods some night, but not camping.  Just walk and walk your whole trip away.  Worry about finding your way back when you come down.  Amazing things happen when walking in the woods at night tripping, even more so when you begin losing your grip on reality and don't know what is going on.

- Silven :mushroom2:

* Remember to go with atleast one friend if you are walking in the woods at night, dangerous things can happen as well and you will want someone to help you if you lose all ties to reality and can't discern the ground from the sky.



You may think your a toughe guy, i call you stupid, and most others would say so also if they heard of somone was to sleep in the rain, save the macho crap buddy, cause i dont care who you are if you live up in the hills r in LA, everyone knows it sucks sleeping outside with mosquetos, and rain, thats a bad trip w8ing to happen.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what do you bring with you when youre tripping in the wo [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3199366 -

My hammok wich is a bed sheat and some rope
My sweater or hoodie
socks
bottle of water Water and I have an intimate relationship when we are on a higher level
And my book bag so I can put all those things in it and carry em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what do you bring with you when youre tripping in the wo [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3205396 -

well ya dont need shit if you know what your doing, doubt many here do. but this i found incredibly stupid, imo. "Just walk and walk your whole trip away. Worry about finding your way back when you come down"

that is horrible advice to give to strangers. HORRIBLE! NEVER just wander in unkown places hoping to get unlost when ya come down. not everyone knows how to navigate and find there way around. its a national headline waiting to happen.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* winter backpacking oDin 1,279 14 01/04/04 04:03 AM
by m0rb
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 03:16 AM
by amorpheus
* any backpackers in the site?
( 1 2 3 all )
kadakuda 3,720 43 08/14/04 03:20 PM
by Mixomatosis
* baa baa backpacking
( 1 2 all )
oDin 3,156 22 07/07/04 08:59 PM
by oDin
* backpacking trip: suggestions Jenny 1,103 13 05/17/04 03:06 PM
by peleg
* Anyone tripping July 4th?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 4,454 25 07/03/03 11:47 PM
by isthisreallyme
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,612 74 03/15/04 02:21 AM
by SporeX
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,276 44 02/23/03 05:24 PM
by Dogomush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,585 topic views. 9 members, 23 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.