Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
i want to bring drugs INTO canada
    #4124954 - 05/02/05 07:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i want to bring about a few grams of smoke into canada, from new york. now you may ask, why would i want to bring marijuana into canada when i could just buy it for a fraction of the price in canada? well i dont know anyone in canada to hook me up, otherwise i wouldnt even consider this. i'm gonna be in the woods for about a week before i may have the oppourtunity to look for some.

so is this a common thing for you guys to do when you travel up to canada? i figure they wont really be watching the traffic into canada as much as out of it. i wont be bringing anything home. i'm not worried, and can play cool, but feel i'm already flagged being a young male in a nice car going up a week before 'the big weekend'. usually when i hide my stuff on long trips like this, i pack it into my tent or sleeping bag. i dont put it past them to tear that stuff open, along with everything else in my car, therefore....
i was considering crotching it. after its all compressed and airtight to confidence of course. :wink:do they have the right to strip search me if a dog sniffs me out? what exactly are my search rights at the border? is this a bad idea totally and should i just try to score up there? its not a major smuggling operation or anything, i just want to smoke a few joints while i'm fishing.

can anyone share any stories of success?

can you not move this to security so people will actually read it?

i have a little over two months to figure this out.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: iloveraving]
    #4124973 - 05/02/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Soap.

Get some bars of soap, split them in half and hollow out the centers. Then put a nice little bag of weed in the hollowed out space. Now seal the soap back up with a little water and put it back in the box.

That will work, if you're that paranoid. I'd probably just put it in my pocket :tongue:

Edited by Trainwreck (05/02/05 07:38 PM)

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#4124983 - 05/02/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

my advice would be, dont do it. yer US laws on drugs are fucked up, you dont wanna be goin cross border

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

OfflineRetired
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4124991 - 05/02/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

crude oil or coffee grounds...

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada *DELETED* [Re: Yarry]
    #4125003 - 05/02/05 07:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: blink]
    #4125049 - 05/02/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

but the basic US rights do not apply with border patrol obviously, if they can tear my car apart without a warrant. i heard they have the right to take you inside the office and strip search you if they feel like it though.

from my understanding, my rights are in limbo when i'm on the foot of that bridge.

are there any search rights at all with customs? if the dog sniffs me out, can they strip search me, or merely 'pat me down'. i'm confident i can get through a pat down with a few grams disguised as my nutsack (its cold up there)  :smirk:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisibleDieCommie

#4125061 - 05/02/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If the dog sniffs you out its game over.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4125093 - 05/02/05 07:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

When driving into Canada, you go through CANADIAN Customs. You only deal with US customs when you are trying to get back in. Canadain Customs are pretty chill. Tell them you are shopping or something. Where you crossing? Massena? Alex Bay? Ogdensburg?

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Jim]
    #4125117 - 05/02/05 08:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

gratefuljim, thats what i was hoping to hear, that i'd only be dealing with CANADIAN customs.

as for which bridge, i'm not sure, i'm gonna have to ask my friend.. but we're taking the thruway all the way up there, and the spot is about 2 hours east of TO. I was assuming wherever the thruway ends.

as for what i'm gonna be telling them, i'm gonna tell them the truth, except for the part about how we're gonna go to WEMF next weekend..

we rented a cabin for the whole week before. i'm gonna do lots of fishing, hiking, and canadian beer drinking.

oh and shopping, well of course. i'm gonna spend lots of tourist money there. :grin:

which bridges would you recommend and which should i totally stay away from? the only one ive been through was niagera and that was about 10 years ago.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4125138 - 05/02/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you can, cross through Hogansburg. That crossing is through the Indian Reservation East of Massena. By thruway you are most likely talking about I87 or I81. 81 crosses in Alex Bay, which is a nice little town, and you can say you are going to the mall in brockville. 87 crosses more towards montreal, at Champlain I believe. Its been years since I have crossed there.

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4125143 - 05/02/05 08:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Actually, if you do not have someone with their NA card, don't go through Hogansburg.

NA=Native American.

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4125181 - 05/02/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have a funny story about the Niagra Falls Rainbow Bridge Crossing. A few years ago, my girlfriend and I were travel from Ogdensburg to Niagra Falls. We took the long way, and took the NYS Thruway from Syracuse to Niagra Falls. Anyways, the whole I was smoking joints cause I knew I wasn't going to have herb on the other side. So, being a dope smoker, I can not throw roaches away. I kept putting them in the door handle on the drivers side door. Well, I forgot about them going through customs and was pleasantly surprised when undloading the car at the hotel.

--------------------

afoaf said:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#4125224 - 05/02/05 08:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea, 87 is the NY state thruway. 81 is just I-81 and goes south (florida) to north (canada). the thruway goes from the bronx in NYC to.. into canada. because down by me where you get on the thruway there are signs for montreal being 300something miles further :wink:

alex bay sounds right.

and you had a stanky ass car with stanky ass roaches and they didnt notice??? did they even search your car or just wave you by? you got lucky :wink:

so do you personally sneak stuff into canada or just not smoke?

i'm pretty confident about going in but i regret telling someone in my group about my plans, even though they'll be in a different car, i dont want them to look guilty or like they know me :tongue:now they're all freaking cause so and so got there car taken apart and searched and got held up at the border for 2 hours cause they got flagged and didnt even have anything.

alright, i'm gonna do this... now how?

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4125265 - 05/02/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

it depends on how you look.  in my case, it was just my girlfriend and I, and we look like upstanding citizens.  Put it in your shoe, under the padding in the soles.  They will never find it.  See, I grew up on exit 17N on 87, and we called 87 the 'northway',which goes from albany to canada (basically along the old route 9.)  the thruway goes from bronx->albany->buffalo.  :smile:

--------------------

afoaf said:

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#4125290 - 05/02/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

they never search your person

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#4125315 - 05/02/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

exit 16 harriman rush hour work force crew representin :sun:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: fresh313]
    #4125323 - 05/02/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fresh313 said:
they never search your person

i'm hoping so.

if i learned anything from the border patrol show, keep it away from the spare tire :tongue:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinepatchallen
Rockin' Sockin'Robot
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: fresh313]
    #4125337 - 05/02/05 08:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i like the soap idea, if you're really serious about this just stick it to your nuts or up the 'ole poop shoot

--------------------
Rockin the South for all of a lot of years

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: patchallen]
    #4125442 - 05/02/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I got busted with drugs going into Quebec, be careful. Keep anything on you if you decide to do this. They weren't searching anything but the vehicles. Even after I was busted, they didn't strip search me, I just had to empty my pockets.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4125471 - 05/02/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

friends of mine had an experience where they got searched. a chick with them jus threw the joint they had in her bra. they were all searched and she had to flip up her bra, and when she did this the joint was concealed.

I have never had a problem going accross the border. Its how you act and talk.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/brochures/brochures_1229.html

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #4125481 - 05/02/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I was caught with about 2g's of pot and they didn't even do anything about it. But they did fine me for the other stuff. All in all through, I was suprised to even being walking away without going to jail.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4125509 - 05/02/05 09:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I live right on the Canadian border. In the papers people get busted bringing pounds accross the border and they only get 1 - 3 years of probation. I don't know how the fuck they do it, unless of course they narc...

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4125522 - 05/02/05 09:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Going into canada i've been searched 8 out of 8 times I've gone through.

Last time I went through, apparently our drivers licenses "tested positive for cocaine", and I had customs agents up my ass (not literally) for hours, car searched with dogs et all. I never used my license for coke, derrrrr.

Assholes even ripped the fucking inner lining of my trunk. Now who the fuck would I complain to? GRRRR

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #4125632 - 05/02/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ive only ever gone through plane, ferry and teh peace arch. peace arch being driving, many times. EVERY single time i have crossed i have had WAY more hassle from the canadian goosn than the us ones!

teh yankees are looking for bombers and drug smugglers. teh canucks are lookign to impress teh yanks and find some guns and fireworks.

its all ego, be nice act honest and dont talk more than you need to. answer whats asked, ntohing more or less. if your young get a letter from your parents and have it notorized. thats like a gold pass through the border. thats what i did when i was travelling in school years, worked great. lastly hide it good. they tear apart your car maybe, but remember they usually only tear apart the easier things (seats, panels, consoles, dash etc). if you know your car you know some spots that they jsut wont bother looking unless their dog is going at er.

being caught will pretty much ensure your life being fucked right up. worth a couple grams and the hassle of askign a few dozen people on the street?

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: kadakuda]
    #4125655 - 05/02/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The risk heavily outweighs the benefits in this situation.

Can't go a week? Gimme a break.

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
    #4125694 - 05/02/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i read somethin about putting your stash in a baggy then put it in a shampoo container (for example head and shoulders) and that dogs couldnt sniff through it plus no ones going to expect anything in shampoo

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4125873 - 05/02/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've done something similar. I put mushrooms into a sunscreen bottle and made it through sercurity in a few different airports.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4126686 - 05/03/05 06:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

a friend of mine was crossing maybe 6 years back, at (i believe) the detroit/windsor crossing. anyway, both he and his girlfriend stank like hippy, etc - and the cops (coming back in to michigan from windsor) started harrasing him, saying they smelt pot, etc. well, he knew his car to be clean so wasn't too worried when they said they wanted to search it. lo and behold, they find 6 gelcaps, unmarked, in his backpack. he of course knew what they were (DXM) and believed it to be legal, but didn't want to get himself fucked over, so refused any knowledge of them. when asked what they were he said, "i dunno could be vitamins, herbal supplements, anything really". to which the cops replied, "by anything, for example, heroin?" and he said "i don't know they aren't mine i don't know what they are." well to these cops it was more than enough - they took him in, for some reason to a boondock ass jail-station (now that i think about it, i think he was crossing a bit north of detroit/windsor). here he sat for 4 days before they finally were able to get him to see somebody. (that is a long ass story in-and-of-itself). long story short, he eventually got out and the police had lost the capsules that they had taken from him, so all charges were dropped.

just be careful.

(btw where have you been, iloveraving - haven't seen you in a long time!)

--------------------

InvisibleSuperMario
Let me make yourave
 User Gallery

Loc: Super Mario World
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Krishna]
    #4126688 - 05/03/05 06:12 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Why not buy your dope from Canada. It's a really fine smoke  :biggrin:

--------------------

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Adden]
    #4126701 - 05/03/05 06:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:
The risk heavily outweighs the benefits in this situation.

Can't go a week? Gimme a break.

finally a voice of reason :thumbup:

seriously, its just fucking weed.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Offlinerandomdude123456
-
Male
Loc: -
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Tao]
    #4127342 - 05/03/05 10:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Just buy in Canada, ask around, it can't be that hard to get.

--------------------
just think about the future.

OfflineSebastian
Pimp
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: randomdude123456]
    #4127606 - 05/03/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Fill a condom with nugs and insert it into your rectum.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #4127805 - 05/03/05 01:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Smuggling weed into Canada is like bringing sand to the Beach.
Just buy it here...it's not that hard.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Rono]
    #4127857 - 05/03/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with what some people said earlier about "attitude" and demeanor. I cross at the rainbow bridge all the time and have never had any problem whatsoever. Since the University is here they get all sorts of kids going over.

My default answer is always: "Casino" and they gladly accept me and my money. I can't offer much more advice then others have given just play it cool and I'd recommend keeping it on yourself.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleDas Meow
i likeboardgames morethan you
Female User Gallery

#4127984 - 05/03/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
............................................................................................................................

Edited by Das Meow (03/28/08 01:22 PM)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Das Meow]
    #4127993 - 05/03/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Dont you have to declare food when crossing the border>?

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleDas Meow
i likeboardgames morethan you
Female User Gallery

#4127999 - 05/03/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
............................................................................................................................

Edited by Das Meow (03/28/08 01:23 PM)

Offlinepink_elephants85
Stranger
Loc: Bridgeport Love
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Das Meow]
    #4128052 - 05/03/05 02:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yeah you can bring back food from canada. my mom when she was younger put the weed in a bag and then put it in a container of coffee. she said the police dogs couldnt smell it cuz of the coffee beans so get some really strong shyt.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: pink_elephants85]
    #4128675 - 05/03/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sure they know about the coffee can trick by now.

Just say you're going hiking. And don't say "Just going to do some hiking" say "Renting a cabin and going hiking" something about the just makes you seem suspicious IMO. Or even just "Going hiking up in (wherever) for a couple days" renting a cabin can even label you as a bit of a partier. Just say whatever's natural I suppose but try to avoid the stoner habits of speaking "Uuuuh, I'm just gonna go check out the trails and stuff, man" and also try to dress like a sober person, I don't mean pull up in your best suit and tie but certainly don't pull up tie-died (ya ok a cliche glaring example but you get what I mean) or some shit like that :grin:

--------------------
]

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: i want to bring drugs INTO canada [Re: Wysefool]
    #4128684 - 05/03/05 04:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The under the sole trick sounded good BTW, maybe wear some stinky socks or something to cover up the smell :wink:

--------------------
]

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #4128733 - 05/03/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Your best option really is just to buy your weed in Canada. Which province are we talking about anyways? I could give you tips to buy in BC (pot street, duh) but I think this applies anywhere: Look for skaters in their late teens or people wearing drug-related shirts or shirts of drug-related bands, or go into the mall and find the kids staring at the trip toys in Spencer Gifts. If you're buying a decent amount most of them will hook you up as long as there's the prospect of a promised smoke-up or complimentary joint or gram. And I severely doubt any of them would go narc on you (I've gone with my friend to the mall many times while he asked random people if they knew where we could get some pot, I've bought pot INSIDE the mall, never ran into a single problem.)

Sorry for so many posts but I really don't want to see a Shroomerite busted for something that could have been so easily avoided.

--------------------
]

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4128788 - 05/03/05 05:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Either Ontario or Quebec if he is crossing up by my way...

--------------------

afoaf said:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#4129733 - 05/03/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

so, any shroomerites from ontario or quebec?

pm me :tongue2:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
    #4272838 - 06/08/05 05:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

get a suit case and fill it with peanut butter, bread, cereal, make it look like you'll be there for a while. AND buy Fluff, its like marhmallow, take a knife and your bag of weed and push the weed down to the bottom and let it sit for 2 days, the fluff will settle and it will look like its never been opened. if you put it in penut butter yopu'll have a huge crater if they open it and the weed will be sitting there, ium telling you FLuff is the way to go it will look like regular marshmallow!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules