Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol
    #9094047 -

I just placed an order for pizza online. They had a poll asking who you'd vote for.

Here are the results:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: Gumby]
    #9094068 -

Yea, but chicken parmesan lost to bacon ranch.  :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: DieCommie]
    #9094092 -

LOL!

I'd go for bacon ranch over chicken parm. Not a fan of parmesan cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: Gumby]
    #9094094 -

Gumby said:
I just placed an order for pizza online. They had a poll asking who you'd vote for.

Here are the results:




Obama/Noid 2008

Change in 30 minutes or its free!


edit: for those youngsters who are unaware of the Noid:



--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Edited by MrBump (10/17/08 10:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: Gumby]
    #9094096 -

You would :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: MrBump]
    #9094105 -

thecornking said:
Change in 30 minutes or its free!




Not anymore...

"Legal stuff: Because safety is a priority, "You Got 30 Minutes™" is not a guarantee, but an estimate. You may get more."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: DieCommie]
    #9094107 -

i like how the sandwich poll seems to make a :peace: they should rotate it a bit so its upright


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: Gumby]
    #9094111 -

It's been an estimate the whole time man, you gotta learn to read the box, they never promised free pizza.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: jewunit]
    #9094119 -

The only time I tried to order Pizza online I was on LSD. Funniest interaction ever, my friend knew the pizza dude "aren;t you in my sociology class" (my friend stops staring at the wall) "oh yeah", everyone else just ackwardly looks around.

Anyways, glad pizza-lovers are obama-lovers.

Obamer for the win!


--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: Gumby]
    #9094125 -

I really hate Domino's Pizza. I know Pizza Hut is shit too, but it is soooo much better than Domino's. There are really no good pizza places that deliver so I am sort of stuck with Pizza Hut.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: aDoS]
    #9094157 -

aDoS said:
I really hate Domino's Pizza. I know Pizza Hut is shit too, but it is soooo much better than Domino's. There are really no good pizza places that deliver so I am sort of stuck with Pizza Hut.



none of the large national chains are very good. but you dont have any local pizzerias that make a decent pie? that sucks.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: MrBump]
    #9094173 -

That made me think "Yeah man, that does suck. I want some pizza, what should I order."

Then I realized the non-national places that would deliver here (and I live on the most populated campus in America) are just as bad if not worse, or at least more expensive. I've come to realize having quality pizza really is rare (and we have great pizza in Syracuse, one of the top 5 things I miss about home.)


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: jewunit]
    #9094228 -

yeah, what they deliver to college students on a large campus prolly wouldnt be considered good pizza.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: MrBump]
    #9094229 -

There is a pizza place here 2 blocks away that is owned by a "fresh off the boat" Italian family. But they always close at 8pm. No good. I was stuck with Dominos, ghetto Chinese food, or ghetto fried chicken. I feel too shitty to cook tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: Gumby]
    #9094237 -

exactly, if your ordering pizza at 3 am, the pie is gonna suck. but your most likely inebriated so it doesnt matter. the good local shop very close to my apt shuts down at 11 pm. :nonono:


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: MrBump]
    #9094246 -

Syracuse University has one of the best pizza places I've ever been to, and I've been to multiple places in NYC.
Maybe I'm biased because it's my home town, but I honestly believe there is at least one, if not two or three places, that have better pizza than the places I've had in the city.

There's one or two real good places on campus here too, but they have shitty delivery zones.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama will win... according to Domino's Pizza, lol [Re: MrBump]
    #9094274 -

Quote:
thecornking said:
Obama/Noid 2008

Change in 30 minutes or its free!


edit: for those youngsters who are unaware of the Noid:





I hope he's not running against Adam West.

http://www.tubearoo.com/articles/86451/Family_Guy_Adam_West_Vs_The_Noid.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 07:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* I'm ordering pizza
( 1 2 all )
Trainwreck 2,480 25 05/15/05 09:41 PM
by California
* sat night...eating pizza with my son...the good things in life!
( 1 2 3 all )
myndreach 3,160 52 07/09/05 10:03 PM
by Skunk420
* Favorite style pizza
( 1 2 3 all )
Geordi_La_Forge 4,342 46 03/16/05 07:40 AM
by Fliquid
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* Dominos pizza is schwag
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,999 29 11/07/06 05:43 AM
by WoodsCall
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 11:48 AM
by Redstorm
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 11/30/06 11:07 PM
by AlteredAgain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,166 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.