Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
South-central Indiana
    #9066284 -

Hey everybody. It's been a little while. I recently moved to Indiana and I'm just wondering if there are any Shroomerites around the area. I remember there being quite a few around Michigan where I used to live, but never got a chance to meet with any of you.

So now I'm in south-central Indiana, and if you are from the area you could probably guess within two tries what city I'm in. I hate trying to meet people online, but at least with someone here I know we have a common ground.

Shoot me a PM if you are in the area. If there are any Shroomerites around here I'd like to meet them. I don't have regular internet access so it may take a few days for me to get back to you.

Apologies if this sounds a bit creepy. I know how hard it is for most of the introverted among us to meet new people and I thought I might as well give it a shot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: DNKYD]
    #9066302 -

btown im guessing?


i lived in the area until i flunked out of school...be back there this time next year.

welcome to the bible belt.  if you are black or basically anything but white you should stay away from martinsville.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #9066316 -

Im up here in Fort Wayne. Not colse really, but welcome to the corn state.

Indiana sucks if you smoke weed. Any amount will send you to jail. Watch your ass if you are a smoker. 20 miles away from my house is the Ohio border, if you get caught there you get a small fine and no charges at all. Indiana is the 3rd hardest state on drug offenders. We can't even buy beer on sunday. :/


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: Kada]
    #9067120 -

I live in bloomington. It truly is an oasis of culture in the desert that is Indiana.


--------------------
a pie in the face for being a sleepy bull toad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: BigSexyJesus]
    #9067439 -

BigSexyJesus said:
I live in bloomington. It truly is an oasis of (college) culture in the desert that is Indiana.




--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: D4NK]
    #9067447 -

Indianapolis here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9067452 -

Im considering throwing a small Indiana gathering since I havent had the time or money to make it to the ones out of state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9068321 -

I've had thoughts about having a Fall Indiana shroomerite gathering. Bloomington would be ideal for me. I have my own place on the outskirts of b-town towards green county, and it would be a great time of year (autumn) to have a camp-out around an inviting fire. Beautifully colored leaves and a freshness to the night air. :stoned:


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: thePatient]
    #9068360 -

I was thinking more along the lines of Turkey Run. Its beautiful there and theyve got ample room for camping. Id deffinatley go to bloomington for a gathering though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9069466 -

I would show up at turkey run. I love that place.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: Kada]
    #9069490 -

Check out the gathering forum, there are a decent amount of  people in the general area. If you are in the area you need to check out nelson ledges quarry park (ohio, but worth a drive if you can make it) :awesome:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: andrewss]
    #9069503 -

I was wanting to go to gore fest coming up, but i lack the funds required for the journey. Me and the Mrs. had our second son 6 months ago, and we still haven't recovered from that financially. Kids are great, but they are heavy on the wallet. If i can go, i am going last minute.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: South-central Indiana [Re: andrewss]
    #9069733 -

I've been to the ledges on 3 seperate NE gathering occasions. Everytime i go there i get this deja vu reminiscent feeling of being there several times before. It truly is an amazingly beautiful and sacred place to gather, but it would be nice to have a small hoosier gathering. I'm willing to host it at my house, where we can all hang out for the weekend. Cook some food, play some pool and listen to some chillaxin tunes.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* There and Back Again: A Shroomerites Tale
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 13,117 50 02/10/07 11:16 PM
by Dreamer987
* Shroomerite Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 3,370 30 07/19/05 09:02 PM
by goobler
* confusion and anxiety. Going to far in indiana. Larrythescaryrex 1,177 15 01/11/05 07:16 AM
by YidakiMan
* South Park -- No more Chef? Boom 1,596 14 05/05/09 12:53 PM
by memes
* All my neighbors down south...
( 1 2 all )
adamj 1,062 22 11/04/04 09:42 AM
by Vvellum
* Adventures in the South
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,650 33 10/11/04 08:14 AM
by Shroomism
* The New South Park...
( 1 2 all )
Viking 2,995 29 04/07/06 05:50 PM
by barfightlard
* South Park New Ep TONIGHT- Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow
( 1 2 3 all )
Irishdrunk 4,384 45 10/21/05 08:23 AM
by deadHead321

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
694 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.