Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
red wine
    #9035550 -

Anyone like red wine? Just had some with some spaghetti, was awesome :super:

I think a lot of people don;t realise how trashed wine can get you(not that its most important), plus it goes together real good with certain foods.

Anyone recommend sdome Australian wines?

Edited by arbalest (10/06/08 01:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: arbalest]
    #9035558 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: arbalest]
    #9035574 -

Wine goes good with cocaine.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: California]
    #9035578 -

i prefer white wine, but red is okay

barefoot is a decent company out of australia. never tried their reds though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: The_Ghost]
    #9035598 -

Lol fair enough, I don't think I'll ever get the chance to find out though. I reckon I would have more chance of finding acid around here than coke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: JT]
    #9035611 -

Barefoot's really good for a budget wine.  It costs $4.99 here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: arbalest]
    #9035617 -



--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #9035759 -

I bought 6 bottles of clear skin 'soft reds' last year. At $4 a bottle, a friend of mine who only drinks red thought It was more like $40 a bottle! We polished of 3 through winter (when I drink reds), the other 3 sat in a bad place over summer and now they taste like vinegar :frown:

Don't know exactly where you're located, but the Coldstream Winery has some great wines.

Or if your prepared for a hunt, and have some $$ spare, Irvine Grand Merlot is sensational!


--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: arbalest]
    #9035793 -

Wine has a very distinct buzz, it's alright. :thumbup: I won't go out and buy wine but I love trying peoples homemade wines.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: arbalest]
    #9036067 -

I am a big fan of BC's Pinot Noirs.

A good inexpensive one is by Golden Mile Cellars (now called Road 13), it's about $23 a bottle.

Or if you want something around the $10 mark, a favourite of mine is a Spanish wine called Solaz.  I seem to favour the Cabernet Sauvignon/Temperanillo blend.  Pairs nicely with a steak. 

There are so many options, that it's really all about trying as many varieties as you can find.

Do you ever go to tastings?

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red wine [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #9036069 -

My favorite is Brown County. It's not made very far from where i live, and it is the best red wine i have tasted.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* any other red wine fanatics out there?
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 2,758 32 12/03/05 08:05 PM
by rwilber
* Red Red Wine ToTheSummit 1,056 16 03/08/05 11:12 PM
by Jim
* What to mix with red wine( Merlot) flowstone 10,019 18 02/08/06 03:30 AM
by RESTLESS
* Red Red Wine *DELETED* blink 783 5 10/26/04 09:40 PM
by Nemo_Hoes
* j. garcia wine KingOftheThing 891 12 12/08/05 03:07 PM
by Cowgold
* Steak, and How You Fuck It Up
( 1 2 3 all )
daimyo 3,394 55 07/30/06 07:46 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* wine ipickPA 2,470 17 02/03/06 01:57 AM
by BLAST_420
* Good starting point for wine bobjones 1,867 17 01/15/06 10:39 PM
by onetime

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
830 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.