Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
my local headshop
    #9028203 -

terrible prices, and they only had 3 bongs the last time i went. they seem to always be out of what i came for.

the last time i was there I asked about nitrious, he said he can't carry them because he doesn't own dairy products thus cannot legally sell them.  I tried to explain to him that it doesn't work like that but it was like I was trying to explain bread to a dog.

my friend says the owner, the one i've always dealt with, is still fried from a 25 hit lsd trip he went on. id believe it

so whats your local headshop like?


--------------------
Here's Tom with the weather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: Alicedee25]
    #9028234 -

Quote:
Alicedee25 said:the last time i was there I asked about nitrious, he said he can't carry them because he doesn't own dairy products thus cannot legally sell them.



:wtf:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: deCypher]
    #9028243 -

mine rocks cause i get the employee discount from one guy that works there


--------------------
gonna bring her a kiss, make those blues run

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: fungiamongi2]
    #9028572 -

lol. i live in california. i have 25 head shops/ medical dispensaries + liquor stores within a 3 mile radius


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: impgl]
    #9028616 -

the kingdom of heaven is at hand


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: TODAY]
    #9028974 -

.


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Edited by x2and2makes5 (03/19/09 04:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #9029067 -

x2and2makes5 said:
For pennsylvania we actually have a few nice places around here (philadelphia region)



Architects
Frolics
Wonderland
Primal


4 in the Philly region I can think of off the top of my head.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: Razor3lade]
    #9029097 -

Theirs one downtown where I live, the guy makes all of his own glass and theirs literally hundreds of pieces.  The owner's name is Wild Bill, one of the coolest old hippies you'll ever meet.  He'll give you a 50% discount on anything if you can beat him in a game of chess.  Other than that theres not really shit in Ohio, except for the lame Shed stores.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9029147 -

the one i went to when i lived in md was pretty good. good variety of pipes, waterpipes, and pretty much anything else you could ever want. good prices too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9029290 -

CokedUpHobit64 said:
Theirs one downtown where I live, the guy makes all of his own glass and theirs literally hundreds of pieces.  The owner's name is Wild Bill, one of the coolest old hippies you'll ever meet.  He'll give you a 50% discount on anything if you can beat him in a game of chess.  Other than that theres not really shit in Ohio, except for the lame Shed stores.



if you go into columbus there are some good ones. waterbeds and stuff, the joint, puffinstuff's, to name a few

the joint is probably my favorite though. only building down town that you can walk into with a lit cigarette and not get harassed haha. i would always see people tripping walking around in there too and the management didn't care so long as you were respectful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: JT]
    #9029436 -

im good friends with the owner of our local head shop so I can order any thing he gets for his prices

yup I love it

plus he makes all the glass he owns on site and allways makes me custom pieces cheap


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: fee]
    #9029525 -

We've got about 4 main headshops in town with great selection in each and because of the 4th opening this year and all being within a 10 minute walk of each other, the pricing has becoming very competitive :smile:. Not to mention just about every variety store worth its salt will have a handful of decently priced glass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: Razor3lade]
    #9029876 -

.


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Edited by x2and2makes5 (03/19/09 04:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #9029883 -

Chicks that do drugs make me hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: Adden]
    #9029889 -

.


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Edited by x2and2makes5 (03/19/09 04:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #9030180 -

Nice place.  I wear their tshirt freely.



--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: toastandjam]
    #9030184 -

toastandjam said:
Nice place.  I wear their tshirt freely.





where can I get one?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: fee]
    #9030215 -

fee said:
where can I get one?



You could come to town and buy one. Alternatively, I could make arrangements.  They're pretty nice.


Good shop-- clothes, lights, tapastries, quality jewelry, incense, pipes\bongs, vaporizers, herbs etc



That's back and front.


--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: toastandjam]
    #9030316 -

its pretty cool you guys all have positive stories about your headshop. it does makes me more disappointed in mine:mad:. gotta move to cali


--------------------
Here's Tom with the weather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my local headshop [Re: Alicedee25]
    #9030363 -

The sickest head shops I've ever visited were in NYC. This one place had such an amazing variety of glass for unbelievable prices. I remember going there when I was like 15 and this guy working there was mad cool and sold me a bong with out I.Ding.

In contrast, the ones in my immediate area usually have overpriced shitty pieces with poor selections. I don't have much use for them.


--------------------


baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kicked out of a headshop!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 7,045 41 12/28/04 09:05 AM
by Vulture
* working at a headshop AliceDee 3,682 7 10/13/05 05:48 PM
by ThePredator
* Cool things to get at a headshop???
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 6,973 21 07/01/06 07:08 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* so I go to the headshop
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 3,768 20 07/16/06 02:55 PM
by coda
* My Local Headshop is going to stop selling shrooms soon:(
( 1 2 all )
monolith4 2,723 20 04/16/05 09:04 PM
by DeadHeadNotLed
* Back to school sale at the local headshop MrBucket 547 4 08/14/05 09:34 PM
by MrBucket
* I went to this headshop...
( 1 2 all )
MeatSpace 4,357 29 03/10/05 10:27 PM
by JROS14
* Cali. Headshop Locations? Maverick 2,081 10 04/27/07 03:23 PM
by DIRTYMAN

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,842 topic views. 4 members, 25 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.