Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8967191 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Quote:
Its only 30$, is it worth it?



Yes, tell him if he doesn't pay right now you'll fuck him up the next time you see him........then the next time you see him, without saying a word hit him in the face like you're Joe Pesci until he's willing to pay.Then after he pays tell him if he don't kick up to you every week the same money he's fucking dead then show him a loaded gun.......cock it then be like wheres my fucking money.



haha, yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8975131 -

30$ is a lot of money to me for some reason. right now i have 2 dollars in my wallet :frown: but 2 savings accounts with 100k in them, any more money in them and FDIC doesn't cover it, so i have the interest in those two accounts going into a third, every 2 years i get 100k in interest, even faster when i have 3 accounts for interest, and a off shore account with 34.3 million in it but there untouchable by me because my inheritance is on lock down until I'm 40. I'm kidding that would be so great tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8979032 -

Anonymous #1 said:
So I been hooking up a (what I thought was at the time) friend who I had known for a year or so. He gave me 20$ saying he would give the other 30$ to me after he came back from the a boating trip. He ditched me. Two weeks later I call him and he finally answers the call. We decided I would go over to his house and grab it after I got off work. He didn't answer that night. So I call him every day for about 9 days with a message saying to call me. On the 10th day, I started to call him and leave a message saying he owes me the money. A few days later with no response, I start calling him every hour or so. He then leaves a message on my phone saying how I am a punk and I'm blowing up his phone at work. His work phone and personal cell phone are the same. He says how he has been working like mad. On the night I was supposed to meet up with him after work, he said he left town for work. He also said he is always working. He said to stop calling him while he is at work(which is all the time) and how I think I am tough. He has invited me to go beat his ass because I am so tough calling him all the time while he is at work. He said things like you gonna beat someones ass over 30$?

I don't fight people, never have, but that doesn't deny my capability to do so. I am thinking about playing psychological warfare instead. I am a genius when it comes observation. I can take in information that most wouldn't in any situation, all the time. This guy doesn't know shit about me, but I know A LOT about him and his family and friends.

The old man is right(hes about 45-50), I won't beat someone's ass over 30$. I will get even though.

Anyone have a relative story or ideas to help stimulate a barter for 30$? Should I ruin his lively hood over 30$?

The question is the same for both sides. Its only 30$, is it worth it?



It's not about the money. It's about whether or not you care if people step all over you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8985041 -

start calling every 5 mins and just say you got my money. than show up at his house and ask for your money. if he refuses to pay you do what needs to be done.its not the amount of money its the principle. let one person fuck you on money and more will

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8986197 -

It depends on your marginal utility of 30 dollars...

if you need it and are struggling then the 30 dollars means a lot more than to someone who is rich.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8987865 -

Heh, he called me up and he wanted some death, I got my money, found some shitty weed for him way overpriced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8987925 -

People take money way too fucking seriously.

Some people would KILL over $30.

I say stupid pieces of paper aren't worth a human life, no matter the amount.

Yeah, our backwards-ass society revolves around money... capitalism.. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH.

It's fucking green pieces of printed paper that has no intrinsic value in the real world. It's not even backed by the Federal reserve... we just assume it's worth something because everything thinks it is. It's not. Money could become worthless overnight.

Yeah, you can pay your bills with it and buy groceries with it, big deal. Doesn't change the fact that its worthless pieces of paper.

So yeah, if you're that much of an asshole that you feel the need to harass someone and maybe ruin their livelihood over something so trivial, then by all means, be a greedy asshole. Something tells me you aren't hurting for the money either.

Personally I've been poor most of my life, I've lost money numerous times to greedy assholes, in times of great need even when I NEEDED the money.. I've lost hundreds, and probably thousands of dollars for stupid ass reasons. I got over it.

It's paper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8989693 -

The paper describes the effort and workmanship in which you earned it. Since not everything can be equalized, there has to be a universal medium everything can be linked with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Something I've noticed...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,219 40 11/26/08 09:51 AM
by Anonymous
* Roommates partying makes me nervous
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,351 43 11/18/10 08:50 AM
by Anonymous
* Massacres: enjoying the carnage
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,914 50 08/05/12 09:27 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
886 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.