Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
30$ how important is it?
    #8953254 -

So I been hooking up a (what I thought was at the time) friend who I had known for a year or so. He gave me 20$ saying he would give the other 30$ to me after he came back from the a boating trip. He ditched me. Two weeks later I call him and he finally answers the call. We decided I would go over to his house and grab it after I got off work. He didn't answer that night. So I call him every day for about 9 days with a message saying to call me. On the 10th day, I started to call him and leave a message saying he owes me the money. A few days later with no response, I start calling him every hour or so. He then leaves a message on my phone saying how I am a punk and I'm blowing up his phone at work. His work phone and personal cell phone are the same. He says how he has been working like mad. On the night I was supposed to meet up with him after work, he said he left town for work. He also said he is always working. He said to stop calling him while he is at work(which is all the time) and how I think I am tough. He has invited me to go beat his ass because I am so tough calling him all the time while he is at work. He said things like you gonna beat someones ass over 30$?

I don't fight people, never have, but that doesn't deny my capability to do so. I am thinking about playing psychological warfare instead. I am a genius when it comes observation. I can take in information that most wouldn't in any situation, all the time. This guy doesn't know shit about me, but I know A LOT about him and his family and friends.

The old man is right(hes about 45-50), I won't beat someone's ass over 30$. I will get even though.

Anyone have a relative story or ideas to help stimulate a barter for 30$? Should I ruin his lively hood over 30$?

The question is the same for both sides. Its only 30$, is it worth it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8953341 -

Jesus Christ.  You're stirring all this up for 30?  You sound like an absolute asshole.  I mean, you probably get off on doing shit like this...so I guess keep doing it. 

I would deal with  this situations by A: Don't loan money to people other than family.  B: If I'm going to loan to a friend, make sure he's good on his word or it's my fault for being dumb enough to give him money in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8953346 -

Do what you need to do to break him and get whats owed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8953433 -

One of my old homies blew me out over $150

When I eventually found him, he offered to pay it back $40 a week.  I told him to fuck off, I said I hoped he enjoyed the money over my friendship, abusing my trust and if I saw him again I'd rip his face off.

I got loads of money though so it wasn't a big deal to me, I just wanted him to feel like a twat forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8954006 -

I hate when people don't make a point of paying back, but calling every hour?  You are the one who's out of line. 

Psychological warfare?  Grow up.  Cut your losses, never talk to him again, and try to be an adult about it next time.  It's 30 bucks... are you on welfare or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8954223 -

Anonymous #5 said:
I hate when people don't make a point of paying back, but calling every hour?  You are the one who's out of line. 

Psychological warfare?  Grow up.  Cut your losses, never talk to him again, and try to be an adult about it next time.  It's 30 bucks... are you on welfare or something?



What if he refused to pick up calls? Maybe that's why he resorted to calling so much. I doubt he seriously called every hour on the hour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8954240 -

Realize that money is money

Even if it is 30$, what if it was 40$?
What if it was just 50$?
What if it was just 60$?
What if it was just 70$?
What if it was just 80$?

Its not like money is going to be any different because of the amount it is. It still pays bills and gets you food.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8954318 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Its not like money is going to be any different because of the amount it is.



So you're saying owing someone $30 is equivalent to owing them 10k? 

OP:  Just imagine all the time you spent going after $30.  You could have spent this time trying to get off of welfare, or worked, say, 5 hours at Burer King and broke even.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8954328 -

Try paying an 80-dollar bill with 30 dollars, if you believe that.

Thirty bucks is not a bad price to pay for two important lessons:  1) Don't lend money to people you can't trust; and 2) Bombarding someone with phone calls and messages will make them LESS likely to want to repay you.  If he had just called once, without the hostile tone, then a week later, said "Look man, can you just tell me when you will be able to pay me and I'll come get it?  Or are you going to try and wait until I forget?"

If he's got any chance of getting it back (without resorting to the bonehead move of brute force) ten more phonecalls is not going to be what does it.  He will never fucking pay after being harassed like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8954927 -

Don't call him for awhile then make a call to him and act all nice like nothing is wrong.  Tell him you have some great pot and can hook him up with an 1/8 for cheap.  When he shows up and has the money get it from him first and then just dont give him the weed and tell him to fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8955013 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Jesus Christ.  You're stirring all this up for 30?  You sound like an absolute asshole.  I mean, you probably get off on doing shit like this...so I guess keep doing it. 

I would deal with  this situations by A: Don't loan money to people other than family.  B: If I'm going to loan to a friend, make sure he's good on his word or it's my fault for being dumb enough to give him money in the first place.



I have done this multiple times before with him. He has always payed back. His word was good. The last time I fucked with someone was probably over 10 years ago, when I was a lot younger. You forget, he invited me to kick his ass. He is stirring this up. This has been over a month in the making.

Anonymous #5 said:
I hate when people don't make a point of paying back, but calling every hour?  You are the one who's out of line. 

Psychological warfare?  Grow up.  Cut your losses, never talk to him again, and try to be an adult about it next time.  It's 30 bucks... are you on welfare or something?



I was an adult about it. I called him weeks apart, once at a time. He ditched my twice. Who is the adult? I am not on welfare, I have medical problems and it helps if I can pay for my meds.

Anonymous #5 said:
Try paying an 80-dollar bill with 30 dollars, if you believe that.

Thirty bucks is not a bad price to pay for two important lessons:  1) Don't lend money to people you can't trust; and 2) Bombarding someone with phone calls and messages will make them LESS likely to want to repay you.  If he had just called once, without the hostile tone, then a week later, said "Look man, can you just tell me when you will be able to pay me and I'll come get it?  Or are you going to try and wait until I forget?"

If he's got any chance of getting it back (without resorting to the bonehead move of brute force) ten more phone calls is not going to be what does it.  He will never fucking pay after being harassed like that.



I left about 3-4 messages, out of the 10-15 calls I made, over the period of about 6 weeks now. 3-4 of the calls came on the day he said to kick his ass. We DID setup a time and place about 2 weeks prior, and he ditched me again. I was never hostile on the phone. The day he said to come beat him up, his neighbor(my friend) said he wasn't at work at all that day. So he was lying.

This guy makes 6000$ a month. You think he needs the money?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8955746 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Don't call him for awhile then make a call to him and act all nice like nothing is wrong.  Tell him you have some great pot and can hook him up with an 1/8 for cheap.  When he shows up and has the money get it from him first and then just dont give him the weed and tell him to fuck off.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8956331 -

theres no point in doing anything physical over $30.
the psychological games sound much better if anything,
let that be a lesson to you.
Dont tick up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8956339 -

This is why you don't lend money to friends.

Lesson learned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8960050 -

I see it unfair, where is his lesson learned?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8960080 -

I gave my friend $250 so he could buy a bed for himself and his girlfriend.  He paid me back all but $40 when we went on his birthday trip to the casino.  A couple months later I asked him for my money back and he coughed it up.  Cool story huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8960320 -

I had anal sex with a dog on film. The producer was supposed to give me $10 dollars but said he would have to owe me $5. 3 months later he hadn't paid me so the dog had anal sex with him.

I sold the video and now I have $15 dollars from the experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8960402 -

Anonymous #13 said:
I had anal sex with a dog on film. The producer was supposed to give me $10 dollars but said he would have to owe me $5. 3 months later he hadn't paid me so the dog had anal sex with him.

I sold the video and now I have $15 dollars from the experience.



:rules:There shall be no anal sex with dogs unless the sexor and the sexee are properly compensated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8961353 -

Quote:
Its only 30$, is it worth it?



Yes, tell him if he doesn't pay right now you'll fuck him up the next time you see him........then the next time you see him, without saying a word hit him in the face like you're Joe Pesci until he's willing to pay.Then after he pays tell him if he don't kick up to you every week the same money he's fucking dead then show him a loaded gun.......cock it then be like wheres my fucking money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30$ how important is it? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8961429 -

fuck that, he fucked you off, so fuck him up. $30 today is $300 tomorrow, destroy that cocksucker. bum motherfucker. if he doesnt like you calling him all day at work, fuck him, hes a deadbeat. fuck up his face, not his car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Something I've noticed...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,219 40 11/26/08 11:51 AM
by Anonymous
* Roommates partying makes me nervous
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,352 43 11/18/10 10:50 AM
by Anonymous
* Massacres: enjoying the carnage
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,916 50 08/05/12 11:27 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
886 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.