Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is????
    #8979583 -

Congradulations Comrades :smirk:

You now own the much of the banking industry. Congrats.
Central planning at it's finest. All those old Bush supporters must be proud it's come this far.


So basically,.....
What I would like to know, from all of you here, is what do you think about what I personally see as a giant swindle?(the bailouts)

And, correct me if I`m wrong, but even IF America is so divided, don't the left and right both lose quite badly here???

The rich get away with another windfall, the little guys get screwed.......
They`re stuck with the bill, and the government now owns a giant sector of the economy.
It's Lose-Lose, right???

Also, will you riot? And when?
And will you at least take part in a general strike. VOTE STRIKE!

No offense I hope everything goes well for all nookers in the States.
But I'm excited to see the chips falling, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
I'm hoping for the best, but at the least, I'm hoping for some big changes that don't just come on placards.

But hey it's not my country, what the fuck do I know?:popcorn:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8979603 -

I live in the US and I hate my government with a passion. I'll spare you the details...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8979623 -

Nuff said.
BUT!...

Don't forget to hate the big businesses that run it and rotted out it's insides long ago as well :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8979645 -

It's not the Constitution that's the problem, it's judges and politicians circumventing it.  Everybody needs to Vote.  Well at least I hope you will, it's your right to choose to not vote.  I'm voting for Bob Barr.  eeh he won't win but the more libertarian votes he gets the more it will encourage more libertarian candidates to nut up and get out there.


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8979651 -

go live in any other country for 6 months then come back and tell me your feelings on our gov.

it might suck at times but we can do what we do cause of them. if you dont like it then  ADIOS ass hole!


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8979654 -

It's bullshit and retarded, but when haven't the rich fucked the poor? Gotta just go on being happy and not get too swept up in it.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: monkeywrench]
    #8979660 -

:canadian: I'm Canadian buddy. I've got a pro drug war loony trying to maintain power, I've got my own problems.

But I realize you guys are in serious shit ATM.
And by comparison, I'm not concerned with my country much at all.

But the new drug laws and cut backs scare and upset me :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8979661 -

its like that everywhere. anyone with money has the power no matter where you go.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8979675 -

LeftBehind said:
go live in any other country for 6 months then come back and tell me your feelings on our gov.

it might suck at times but we can do what we do cause of them. if you dont like it then  ADIOS ass hole!



that's a bullshit defeatist attitude... that's like saying let's keep using steam powered engines just because other (most) people are still using horse-drawn carts.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8979685 -

LeftBehind said:
its like that everywhere. anyone with money has the power no matter where you go.



:lol:
It's, oh, just a wee bit more complicated.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8979688 -

I live in America and I have fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Tangerines]
    #8979715 -

Tangerines said:
I live in America and I'm in college.




--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: g00ru]
    #8979730 -

i live in america and i've rioted and i've been peppersprated and i've been arrested.

fun times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Nashbar]
    #8979739 -

untz untz untz


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8979746 -

I'm voting for myself because I believe I could do a far better job than anyone else.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8979751 -

me too


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8979859 -

It's time for a psychedelic culture revolution!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: Conaman12]
    #8979926 -

No it's time for a real revolution.


but it will never happen our country is too full of the pussy children of hippy parents.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8979944 -

The only revolution that can possibly succeed is one that occurs without anybody really noticing it.  These thoughts of grand rebellion are romantic, but really pretty silly.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will you RIOT? How about a general strike? Do you even know how serious this is???? [Re: g00ru]
    #8979952 -

Why?

It happens all the time.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RIOT!
( 1 2 all )
Individual 4,100 36 05/04/07 06:43 PM
by RoachMan
* General Strike!!! Nov. 02-05/08 Psilocybeingzz 488 5 09/24/08 04:59 PM
by Ogre812
* Riots spreading throughout china! Shill 1,169 16 12/20/11 01:32 PM
by dtowntoker
* riot in greece Bridgeburner 285 2 12/12/08 07:36 AM
by libertaire
* Rioting In London
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
mongo lloyd 9,319 173 08/12/11 12:06 PM
by PreparationH
* "Economic DISASTER will strike within the next 2 weeks"
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 2,559 50 10/06/08 08:38 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Greece Riots
( 1 2 all )
Olympus Mons 1,554 24 05/05/10 02:24 PM
by Olympus Mons
* Haymarket Riot - "Trip On Out" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,194 4 07/23/05 08:05 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,425 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 198 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.