I dont want to say I "rebel just to rebel" but I derive a very real, very erotic pleasure from doing things Im "not supposed to" whether it be by law, societal expectations, people's rules or general good moral.
This has gone on for as long as I have been alive. It has alot to do with why I started doing drugs.
This applies to almost anything, whether it be small or huge, this can be not washing my work shirt, masturbating at work, doing drugs, stealing, urinating where Im not supposed to, sticking it in a girl's butt(w/o telling her first), crossdressing, chasing away the birds(while old people are feeding them), using the downstairs shower, drinking on the job, dealing drugs near a school, not wearing a hardhat, tattooing my face, not wearing a seatbelt, swimming immediatley after eating, not takeing a shower before entering the pool, using the women's restroom, driving nude, not wearing a condom, spitting in someone's food, tresspassing, smoking in a nonsmoking hotel room, WHATEVER, if the "rules" say its wrong, it turns me on.
|