Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube?
    #8940911 -

If you haven't seen them yet, they are fucking HILARIOUS.

Like this one, for example... Holy Ghost vs. Pendulum:



LOFUCKINGL :lol:

If you find any more good ones, post away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: Gumby]
    #8941009 -

yo they can move


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: fee]
    #8941073 -

That's what I was thinkin. I wanna be possessed by the holy ghost. Maybe I could dance then.  :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: Gumby]
    #8941103 -

I can dance to some serious funk but man those folk gotta give me lessons


I would get all the pussy


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: fee]
    #8941149 -

Holy shit The video wasnt playing so I went over here
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/8939523/page/0/vc/1
and played the first video. It didn't play either, so I came back to this page (in a separate window), and they both came on at the same time..........:rockon:It fucking rocks! I thought that the pantera song was playing on this video....its so fucking perfect.

Check it out!


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: fee]
    #8941153 -

holy shit that was funny!, thanx Gumby i needed that. was having a lame shitty day.

i would rate you, but i dont have the 50 post min.
peace


--------------------

Edited by laz10 (09/16/08 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8941157 -

Here are both videos to make it easier.






--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: Gumby]
    #8941168 -

fucking classic!:tongue2:

On a side note, I am going to see pendulum october 28th i believe, in nyc.. Can't wait!


--------------------
Feed Your Head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8941186 -

if you click the bottom video and the scroll about and hit play one the first about 2 seconds after it works in really good sequence


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8941227 -

[url=
.youtube.com/watch?v=zAvqYphyyX0&feature=related[/url]

I LOL'd @ 1:29


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: laz10]
    #8941260 -

no sound = sucks ass


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: fee]
    #8941299 -

fee said:
no sound = sucks ass



dunnowhy????


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: fee]
    #8941351 -

I get sound. And its classic. :lol:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8941487 -

Andy C makes me wanna boogie!

:reachforthelasers:  :dj:

:pinkelephant:  :apple:  :banana:  :rastana:  :lockdance: 
:rave:  :rave:  :rave:  :rave:  :rave:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: why_not_me]
    #8942009 -

why_not_me said:
fucking classic!:tongue2:

On a side note, I am going to see pendulum october 28th i believe, in nyc.. Can't wait!



Holy jesus I didn't know they were coming. Where is it, how do I get tickets? I'll see you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: Gumby]
    #8942400 -

Gumby said:
If you haven't seen them yet, they are fucking HILARIOUS.



Good find! I'm totally sending this to all my friends.


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: zouden]
    #8942538 -

i saw the messiah video awhile ago.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8942557 -

THIS WAS AWESOME 5 MUSHIES FOR YOU

I <3 ME SOME DNB


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: why_not_me]
    #8942854 -

why_not_me said:
fucking classic!:tongue2:

On a side note, I am going to see pendulum october 28th i believe, in nyc.. Can't wait!



seen their liveshow couple of times lately and didn't find much of it... or well I don't like their guitary DnB that much all together...
There's better out there :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen those dancing Christians + DnB videos on YouTube? [Re: laz10]
    #8943034 -

:omgawesome: Is there such a thing as too much Holy Spirit? Great stuff.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Timothy Leary in Suicidal Tendencies video (youtube) LearyfanS 1,692 9 06/16/06 07:10 PM
by Snaggletooth
* Youtube music video thread
( 1 2 all )
king_cobra 5,127 34 11/17/08 12:42 PM
by Talking Head
* The Christians and Jews of Iran (This is for real) mjshroomer 1,026 3 01/19/06 12:01 AM
by mjshroomer
* youtube movies
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 5,969 22 04/25/06 10:45 AM
by cybrbeast
* Getting High: History Of LSD video Helge 2,439 10 04/09/06 02:49 AM
by Skunk420
* youtube.com (links and downloading question) LearyfanS 1,294 5 02/03/06 08:26 AM
by Learyfan
* sweet grateful dead videos for RIpple KingOftheThing 1,769 8 06/29/06 06:56 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Of line-dancing rednecks and rioting punkers...a San Bernardino story
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,097 21 03/08/06 04:01 AM
by wrestler_az

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,904 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.