Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8926066 -

MarioTrip said:
Prisoner#1 said:
magikgrl said:
siphon your neighbors?! LOL




careful which neighbors... I own a backhoe, they'll never find the body



you'd kill someone over a stolen tank of gas? geewhiz!



you'll never know they're dead, just that someone is missing

the police, my neighbors, the folks I've found out here, they
give warning to everyone, dont come up on my hill, I will shoot
unless I'm expected, it's not that I'm doing anything wrong,
it's that I'm tired of bullshit with no recourse

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8926094 -

Nah. I hear you. I have lived in the country half my life. It's do-able, just not realistic for most.


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8926589 -

CaptainH13 said:
...and I'm on E.

I work with 4 fucking people, i didn't know anything about this until late last night.

I barely have enough to try to find some gas,much less get to work.

Looks Like i got the day off tomorrow.


I saw the 5.20 a fucking gallon at ingles.




Hahaha.  Welcome to the REST OF THE WORLD.
4.90 - 5.20 is NORMAL around here.

Stop driving fucking tanks.  :shake:


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: RuNE]
    #8927833 -

Its funny to see people driving SUV's today...


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Brainiac]
    #8927851 -

I lol at them now. It's even funnier when they're terrible drivers. It makes it lol^2.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8927925 -

Prisoner#1 said:
they put it in the media yesterday, it allowed suppliers to jack
up the price because they knew a media announcement would
increase demand just as the snow does, what damage assessments
have been done to these rigs and refineries?



exactly...wtf!

the only thing i can think of is the lost time of refining since the workers are off and the refinery is shut down for that period of time...that could lift the price a little bit...maybe...

but the media plays it off like its because they fucking refinery is going to be wiped off the earth...


--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Brainiac]
    #8928033 -

Brainiac said:
Its funny to see people driving SUV's today...



I dont see as many SUVs on the road now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: misos]
    #8928061 -

misos said:
I bike everywhere. Fuck cars. Too expensive. Plus biking keeps you in shape.



it doesn't work to well for people who live away from town. I would totally bike everywhere, if I were close to anything.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Brainiac]
    #8928496 -

Brainiac said:
Its funny to see people driving SUV's today...



It's funny that some people can still afford to drive the vehicles they want?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8928751 -

Quote:
..and I'm on E.



This doesnt sound like a bad thing, you could just dance yourself places. :cool:


Quote:
you'll never know they're dead, just that someone is missing

the police, my neighbors, the folks I've found out here, they
give warning to everyone, dont come up on my hill, I will shoot
unless I'm expected, it's not that I'm doing anything wrong,
it's that I'm tired of bullshit with no recourse



Thats whats up, i want to hang out sometime. we will trip and shoot guns. :rockon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: rodfarva]
    #8928772 -

rodfarva said:
Quote:
..and I'm on E.



This doesnt sound like a bad thing, you could just dance yourself places. :cool:




:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: rodfarva]
    #8928775 -

Quit whining. Gas is about $ 8.50 a gallon (converted from liters/euros) where I live.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: koraks]
    #8928787 -

I bet our country is a little more spacious than yours though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8928795 -

It definitely is, but with a gas bill running at around $ 500/month, I feel I'm in a position to complain, so let me whine a bit, alright? :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: koraks]
    #8928801 -

koraks said:
Quit whining. Gas is about $ 8.50 a gallon (converted from liters/euros) where I live.



i wasnt whining about shit, im loaded($$$.) The more gas costs the less other people driving to get in my way.

making shittones of $cash$ ftw!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: rodfarva]
    #8928815 -

rodfarva said:
i wasnt whining about shit, im loaded($$$.) The more gas costs the less other people driving to get in my way.




Funny thing, it doesn't appear to work that way around here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: rodfarva]
    #8928834 -

rodfarva said:
Thats whats up, i want to hang out sometime. we will trip and shoot guns. :rockon:



ok but not at the same time, maybe the tripping after the
shooting, just make sure you let me know you're coming, I dont
wanna have to get dirty dropping you in a hole needlessly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: koraks]
    #8928835 -

But is not only gas that goes up, everything goes up...


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8928851 -

Ok, people, get ready for the biter taste, I think our luck may almost be over(cheap energy)
And I for one will welcome all the pain I can handle(increased food prices etc) if it means major systemic changes take place. 


Maybe this over consumptive suicidal society will go through a "mini collapse" and we can have the best of both worlds, pressure for change, and enough energy and resources left for major innovation.

I'm not Amish, so I would love to keep advancing techologically and scientifically, but we've certainly had plenty of time to change.And many of the lemmings don't want it.

So bring on the pain, maybe we will finally see some realization that we're racing towards suicide. :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Brainiac]
    #8928866 -

Brainiac said:
But is not only gas that goes up, everything goes up...




but then when the gas comes down, nothing else does

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* price of gas in your area?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kingfish4200 2,859 70 09/01/05 11:36 PM
by crystallize
* Atlanta, GA... Anyone? Circlesongs 1,382 6 11/07/04 08:59 PM
by 2Experimental
* Buckethead videos from Variety Playhouse: Atlanta ,GA deryl 1,332 5 04/04/06 10:04 PM
by blissedout
* Anyone near greensboro down to chill?
( 1 2 all )
Money 979 20 07/03/17 07:13 PM
by GripOfDeath
* Greensboro, NC- The First Stop! Shamanintraining 579 10 04/12/09 03:43 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Anyone in the Atlanta GA area? BuddahKillah 1,488 9 10/26/09 10:24 PM
by GalTRooT
* About to leave for Atlanta! blissedout 854 12 12/29/06 02:38 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Going to GA debianlinux 380 3 07/17/05 11:29 AM
by Pirate_Patrick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,339 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.