Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8906631 -

i know a bunch of famous people like one of the guys from Sum41, as well as two girls from The Donnas
i was also somewhat famous back in the day(6 years ago?) when i was in a band, we were even on TV, and radio!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8907070 -

Not necessarily famous but I have a lot of publications.

I've written my first textbook chapter which is a major textbook and will be a standard issue to many medical schools/students.  Thus many physicians trained in the U.S. and throughout the world will read my words.

I've also published (as the senior/primary/first author) on several professional, peer-reviewed scientific journal articles.  My latest article will be the first that is scheduled for a "press release", which means it'll be released to the Associated press (and other agencies) for mass publication.  It will likely turn up in the "news" section here and on CNN.

I've also had lunch and spoken with plenty of leading scientists including a noble laureate. 

So I'm not "famous" in the classical sense, but I'm well known throughout a limited circle of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8907476 -

Anonymous #16 said:
there's amateur porn of me on the internet, i guess that is sort of famous



Pics!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8907569 -

Anonymous #18 said:
Not necessarily famous but I have a lot of publications.

I've written my first textbook chapter which is a major textbook and will be a standard issue to many medical schools/students.  Thus many physicians trained in the U.S. and throughout the world will read my words.

I've also published (as the senior/primary/first author) on several professional, peer-reviewed scientific journal articles.  My latest article will be the first that is scheduled for a "press release", which means it'll be released to the Associated press (and other agencies) for mass publication.  It will likely turn up in the "news" section here and on CNN.

I've also had lunch and spoken with plenty of leading scientists including a noble laureate. 


I demand to know the identity of this poster!
So I'm not "famous" in the classical sense, but I'm well known throughout a limited circle of people.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8907584 -

Wouldnt you like to know? :wink:
Ive always wanted to tell someone here who i am though the word would get around here in a heart beat.
So here i'll stay, Anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8907704 -

I bet you are...

Dr. Sanjay Gupta!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8908678 -

Anonymous #12 said:
I'm Chris Hansen.
Why don't you have a seat.



:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8908809 -

:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8909904 -

Musician.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8914130 -

i am every famous person evar.  hAR har har.  really

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8914419 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Ive been waiting for a thread like this. My name is Trey, me and my buddy matt share an account. Im sure you guys already knew that after the cp episode aired.



i heard that before somewhere not on shroomery so i believe it. rock on guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #8916964 -

i was on TV when i got arrested, does that count? hahaha



nah, im glad im just a joe shmoe, if i was famous people would be licking my balls everytime i turned around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #8916978 -

Anonymous #26 said:
i was on TV when i got arrested, does that count? hahaha



nah, im glad im just a joe shmoe, if i was famous people would be licking my balls everytime i turned around.



um.....ya.....dont you just hate getting your balls licked!?!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8917401 -

Anonymous #23 said:
Musician.


What band?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8917632 -

I invented The Clevland Steamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #8917649 -

Anonymous #27 said:
I invented The Clevland Steamer



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8918200 -

Anonymous #5 said:
I'm not really famous, but I wrote for season 1 & 2 of the Chappelle's show.

That could be famous... :shrug:


:whatever: what a gay thing to lie about epsecialy in anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8918246 -

i invented anal beads

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8918259 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Anonymous #23 said:
Musician.


What band?



not american

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8918945 -

Willie Nelson used to post here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bumps on penis. help please.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,233 27 12/23/12 03:24 AM
by Anonymous
* a fat girl wants to have sex with me
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 5,111 44 10/01/08 09:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Realizing you aren't good-looking
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,795 81 03/11/09 11:34 AM
by Anonymous
* in a tough spot
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 487 23 11/10/09 07:44 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm Going to try to make myself insane. Anonymous 216 9 11/30/09 04:14 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,240 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.