Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Is anyone here famous?
    #8904552 -

This thread is probably just begging to be trolled, but I wonder is anyone here famous? What are you famous for?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8904557 -

Im famous for Steakburgers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8904561 -

Anonymous #1 said:
This thread is probably just begging to be trolled



DUH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8904588 -

I am actually the Count of Saint Germain.


I may also be sir Francis Bacon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8904601 -

I'm not really famous, but I wrote for season 1 & 2 of the Chappelle's show.

That could be famous... :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8904635 -

I invented farting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8904674 -

NB?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8904780 -

In fact, I am. I am no other than Vladimir Putin. I come here to enjoy conversations on mushroom cultivation, politics, and anonymous postings. I hope I am welcome here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8904786 -

I am Matt and Trey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8904792 -

I did the puppet to Bert on Sesame Street.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8904807 -

Anonymous #9 said:
I did the puppet to Bert on Sesame Street.



Me too.

alllll niiiiight looooooooong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8904900 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I am actually the Count of Saint Germain.


I may also be sir Francis Bacon.



Awesome! It sucks that a lot of your work is credited to Shakespere. But I do have a question for ya, I know that King James contracted you to write his version of the bible (King James Version) did you really tank it on that or did he influence you more than I thought?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8904987 -

By the way, me and Saint Germain go way back. That's my boy from the day. He taught me Metal Magic many lifetimes ago. Is it really you? I had no idea you were in incarnation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8904998 -

I'm really Dirty Sanchez

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8905333 -

im shroomery famous does that count
and hundreds of thousands of people have seen me tripping

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8905353 -

I'm Chris Hansen.
Why don't you have a seat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8905787 -

I'm coaster and I'm famous here. :boot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8906003 -

Ive been waiting for a thread like this. My name is Trey, me and my buddy matt share an account. Im sure you guys already knew that after the cp episode aired.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8906115 -

Roadkill used to say that he had a bunch of famous people that he gave growing tips to, and that he had most of them documented in a top-secret picture file that he would never share.

haxxxorZ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is anyone here famous? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8906390 -

there's amateur porn of me on the internet, i guess that is sort of famous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bumps on penis. help please.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,233 27 12/23/12 03:24 AM
by Anonymous
* a fat girl wants to have sex with me
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 5,111 44 10/01/08 09:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Realizing you aren't good-looking
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,795 81 03/11/09 11:34 AM
by Anonymous
* in a tough spot
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 487 23 11/10/09 07:44 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm Going to try to make myself insane. Anonymous 216 9 11/30/09 04:14 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,240 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.