Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I slang placebo
    #8885373 -

$5-10 per cube.

Its the dopest shit out on the street.  :laugh:

What do you slang?:fatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I slang placebo [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8886310 -

I run a preschool prostitution ring, you wouldn't believe what some people will pay to have a few minutes alone with a toddler!

:shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I slang placebo [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8886348 -

i had to pay $15.00 for a cube from you but damn it was some good chit. thanks for the best night of my life

placebo ftw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I slang placebo [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8887001 -

Money grows on trees, not horse shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I slang placebo [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8887002 -

edit: Other than that i just slang insurance :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I slang placebo [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8887325 -

I sell humorously shaped melons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I slang placebo [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8888692 -

I slang tropical fish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
:) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8889224 -

:smile:

Edited by Anonymous (09/19/12 08:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* using internet slang for real life personal growth Anonymous 258 4 02/22/10 10:34 PM
by Anonymous
* i slang herb to my homies
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 827 35 10/22/09 11:25 AM
by Anonymous
* Acid slang Anonymous 267 8 11/02/07 10:12 PM
by Anonymous
* wax slang for hashoil? Anonymous 129 5 12/23/13 05:15 PM
by Anonymous
* BOOTYBUMPING Anonymous 296 6 02/23/10 04:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Who would you rather fuck THE REAL QUESTION.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 805 41 08/16/09 12:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Why do people brag about being poor?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,112 98 09/13/10 01:36 PM
by Anonymous
* Black Culture and the phrase "know what im saying"
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,126 32 12/04/08 05:38 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
326 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.