Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Coaster]
    #8884532 -

Coaster said:
obama doesnt say wrong things about important issues like troop level in iraq
surge timeline





bullshit... watch the videos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8884550 -

i did most were lies and really retarded
wow he doesnt wear a pin
omg
he loves america yet no pin, he must hate america :rolleyes:
he doesnt salute a girl singing the national anthem?!?!?
omg wow, yet he salute the flag when he pledges allegiance
but the girl no hand over ur heart, terrrrible


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Coaster]
    #8884565 -

Coaster said:
i did most were lies and really retarded
wow he doesnt wear a pin
omg
he loves america yet no pin, he must hate america :rolleyes:
he doesnt salute a girl singing the national anthem?!?!?
omg wow, yet he salute the flag when he pledges allegiance
but the girl no hand over ur heart, terrrrible



wow... I dont know how barak with his hands on his package
amounted to a salute during the national anthem... no wonder
you're voting obama...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8884590 -

no i said that wasnt a salute, he doesnt solute singers
he solutes the flag when he pledges allegiance


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8884602 -

This exchange is really stupid, though I can understand prisoner's frustration w/ coaster's dumb rhetoric towards bush...


Look, the folks have platforms.  McCain is not senile, and neither is obama.  Neither are idiots, and both make stupid mistakes. 


Who cares.


The platform differences, vague as they are, allow you to make a decision.  Whether McCain mispeaks or doesn't know condoms stop HIV, whether obama stutters, whether obama lies about uncles in WWII or glosses over things like the naval quarantine in cuba as opposed to having a chat with the Russians seems quite irrelevant.


Both obama and McCain will continue expanding the federal government and keep taxes too high.
Both care naught for state's rights.
Both make vague promises with no details of the important parts (how you will do whatever vague notion you promote).
Both will continue to arrest people for drug offenses and fully support long prison sentences for victimless crimes, and both will continue prosecuting the war on drugs- enriching drug dealers and the criminal justice industry alike at the expense of the populace.


I am at a loss as to why people bring up stupid shit like McCain is senile or something that is obviously false to anyone who has invested any time in the election at all.


Pick a president on their platform and record.  I will, and it will be neither of the aforementioned clowns- irregardless of whether obama stutters or said he had little experience in 04 or whether McCain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Coaster]
    #8884611 -

Coaster said:
no i said that wasnt a salute, he doesnt solute singers
he solutes the flag when he pledges allegiance



if you could type coherently it would be much easier to understand what you mean

Coaster said:
omg wow, yet he salute the flag when he pledges allegiance
but the girl no hand over ur heart, terrrrible



as for all the lies... seems the words came from obama,
someone else just pointed out his fallacy, cant take the truth?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Coaster]
    #8884805 -

Do you and pris not have wordwrap and spellcheck? I'm not trying to be a dick- it's just tedious reading both your posts and once people figure out where you're coming from I imagine many people just skip your posts entirely once they see your names pop up.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: zorbman]
    #8884807 -

i find it very easy to read my stuff


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Coaster]
    #8884810 -

Yeah and I'm sure doctors can read their own prescriptions too.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: zorbman]
    #8884817 -

so can pharmacists


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: Coaster]
    #8884822 -

Egyptologists can also read hieroglyphics. :wink:


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I recorded some segnments of Mccain's interview so you can read how senile he really is [Re: zorbman]
    #8884847 -

zorbman said:
Do you and pris not have wordwrap and spellcheck?



what exactly is the problem with my posts, it's not like I'm typing a haiku

*word wrap
*spell check

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 1,415 24 09/06/08 08:48 AM
by Luddite
* . AnonymousRabbit 852 1 08/29/08 01:09 PM
by lonestar2004
* Prominent Hillary Supporter Backs McCain & Lets Wolf Blitzer Have It lonestar2004 655 9 09/20/08 05:25 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Palin and Coincidences...
( 1 2 all )
fireworks_godS 2,661 34 09/10/08 07:52 PM
by Minstrel
* Palin Rumors
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phred 3,635 62 09/09/08 08:13 AM
by fireworks_god
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 1,145 20 09/18/08 11:39 PM
by whattheheck
* palin speeches
( 1 2 3 4 all )
boomer q 2,687 77 09/16/08 05:58 PM
by Gastronomicus
* Palin's 17yr pregnant daughter?
( 1 2 all )
heilfire 1,544 24 09/02/08 06:47 PM
by lonestar2004

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,535 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.