Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Hopi Prophecy
    #884235 - 09/15/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The following Hopi prophecy was first published in a mimeographed manuscript that circulated among several Methodist and Presbyterian churches in 1959. Some of the prophecies were published in 1963 by Frank Waters in The Book of the Hopi. The account begins by describing how, while driving along a desert highway one hot day in the summer of 1958, a minister named David Young stopped to offer a ride to an Indian elder, who accepted with a nod. After riding in silence for several minutes, the Indian said:

"I am White Feather, a Hopi of the ancient Bear Clan. In my long life I have traveled through this land, seeking out my brothers, and learning from them many things full of wisdom. I have followed the sacred paths of my people, who inhabit the forests and many lakes in the east, the land of ice and long nights in the north, and the places of holy altars of stone built many years ago by my brothers' fathers in the south. From all these I have heard the stories of the past, and the prophecies of the future. Today, many of the prophecies have turned to stories, and few are left -- the past grows longer, and the future grows shorter.

"And now White Feather is dying. His sons have all joined his ancestors, and soon he too shall be with them. But there is no one left, no one to recite and pass on the ancient wisdom. My people have tired of the old ways -- the great ceremonies that tell of our origins, of our emergence into the Fourth World, are almost all abandoned, forgotten, yet even this has been foretold. The time grows short.

"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother from the stars, as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

"He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eyewitnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

"But White Feather shall not see it. I am old and dying. You -- perhaps will see it. In time, in time..."

http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prophecy/hopi1.html

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Hopi Prophecy [Re: Shroomism]
    #884263 - 09/15/02 08:24 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Olowan wan ahiyayin kte ki le wico oyake wan aikoyake. Ho, yakan Wicasa na winyan etan waste kicilakapi nahan te ki ci hilapi hantans kiciyazapi. Ho, hetan wico icage ki le u. He un Olowan ki le Wiwang Wacipi el sna ahiyapi. Nahan wico oyake ki le oyakapelo.
Ho, yukan ehanni koskalaka wan e na wikoskalaka wan kiciyuzapi kta yukan, koskalaka ki le takolaku kici ehake zuwa ya cin, keyapi.
Ho, hihanni hci, eya anpo cajanjan aukiwahehanl iyapi, keyapi. Wikoskalaka wan he ins tipi wan lecala ca wicak u pi ca he paosla iyeyin na tiapiyin na kosklaka wan he ape yanka keyapi.
Ho, yukan watahanl anpo hanl, eya wana wi hinapin kte ki welehanl, koskalaka wan he takolaku ki ti egna glicu eyas hosti isnala keyapi.
Hoaglagla eya paha u na nakun ceya ukeyapi. Koskalaka wan gli ki han taicu tun kte k un he, toka atawicayapi na op kicizapi na ektani yunka ca he eca yaotanin au na un naku ceya keyapi. Hoaglagal eyapaha u na nakun ceya ukeyapi. Koskalaka wan gli ki han taicu tun kte k un he, toka atawicayapi na op kicizapi na ektani yunka ca he eca yaotanin au na un naku ceya keyapi.
Oyate ki wica ceyin n a lila cante sicapi keyapi.
Wikoskalaka wan he anpetu ata hinape sni keyapi. Wana htayetu na wi ki hokuciyela yanke ki walehanl henapa keyapi.
Ho, yukan hayapi eya kiciyazapi ki kic un kte hena e ca un canke lila yupiya, owang, wasteya hinapa keyapi. Yupiye hci glasto na kisun keyapi. Let ki ko yupiye hci wase ikiyun keyapi. Ho, hecun na paha wan wakatiya han ca hecetkiya mami ya ca oyate ki iyatap yapi keyapil Ho, paha heci eyahani yukan omacinyatanhan maya tanka wan han keyapi. Maya ihanke etan tohan inajin na hekta kiya oyate ki awaicayuta inajin keyapi. Hecun na olowan ki le ahiyayin na unzihekta kiya yaciyin na icel maya hel iyatagni sni keyapi.
Ho, heca un olowan ki le eyasna wiwang wacipi hantans ahiyapelo.

Makakijelo.

Mitakuye ob wani ktelo!

Epelo!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #884266 - 09/15/02 08:25 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

As the book was written in 1963, most of the prophecies had alread occurred. Without a previous written record, that portion of the prophecy (about guns and railroads) is not evidence of anything at all. The prophecies after that point in time are all subject to interpretation.

If the last sign occurred in 1979 and no timeframe is given, that means The Great Destruction could occur any time between 1980 and 10,000,000 years from now. Not what I would call a prophecy.

Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe.

"And now White Feather is dying. His sons have all joined his ancestors, and soon he too shall be with them. But there is no one left, no one to recite and pass on the ancient wisdom.

They will be safe, yet have all joined the ancestors. I guess the Hopi's suffered from schizophrenia too.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hopi Prophecy [Re: Swami]
    #884273 - 09/15/02 08:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"Year 2000 is close approx. time. Everything happens right after another like dominos.

Caused by Peoples' corruption.

Will have star people visit, but he doesn't know who or if they will help or hinder us.

Has happened before in times past. Changes will take place in such a way that planet will become a different planet.

Afterwards life changes. One language (doesn't know which one) and one law. (not NWO type of one law). The dark-hearted ones will be eliminated and the good hearted ones walking with the One will continue this world."

--- Excerpts from "Hopi Prophecy"

--------------------

Anonymous

#884276 - 09/15/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Do not profane what you cannot understand.

Epelo!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Hopi Prophecy [Re: ]
    #884283 - 09/15/02 08:35 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If I understand completely, then may I profane it with even greater vigor?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #884285 - 09/15/02 08:36 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You may

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #884309 - 09/15/02 08:46 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

My hair isn't long, but I've unofficially joined the Navajo nation.  :smile:
you should see "Smoke Signals" - it's good movie...

I will await the return of the "True White Brother"

PS> I don't think a prophet can go wrong saying that there will be a "great destruction" - it is a certainty.

Anonymous

#884311 - 09/15/02 08:48 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, but the understand comes first.

If we are speaking of the perceptual experiences in the sensate world I have a few of my own. Not only am I Native American but I have lived with the Natives and participated in a variety of ceremonies and seen things without the aid of drugs that defy what we know in the sensate world.

You might change your ideas if you had as well.

Cheers,

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #884314 - 09/15/02 08:49 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I can safely say I don't speak whatever language that is you posted.
Care to enlighten me to its message?

Selamet Gajun, Selamut Ja

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#884335 - 09/15/02 09:02 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I meant no disrespect to the Hopi's or their way, but the two diametrically opposed quotes that shoomism (saftey and extinction) do not mesh. Also a book about prophecy published a hundred years or more after the prohecies have already occurred must be read with suspicion.

Not only am I Native American but I have lived with the Natives and participated in a variety of ceremonies and seen things without the aid of drugs that defy what we know in the sensate world.
Though I don't identify with that part of my heritage, I am 1/8 Indian.
If I ever had one such (drugless) reality-bending experience, I might believe otherwise as well.

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #884739 - 09/16/02 02:16 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

selamat gajun, selamat ja... that is sirian! i know that  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Hopi Prophecy [Re: In(di)go]
    #885040 - 09/16/02 05:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This is true shroomism, many of us which some refer to as starseeds or whatever have come to earth to make the shift, we are simply a more realized being. realization has always been a choice, not a special gift, this is all i would teach, if you do not go within you go without. The outcome of life is not in doubt, my choice to come to earth has been for the sheer joy of it, to give you back to yourself. In the moment of your death you too will realize that life is not in doubt. Life is a wheel, a constant expanse into eternity of the grandestvision you everheld about whoyou are. you are looking atyour grandestvision right now, you just dont perieve it,unless you do. Ifyou do not attain liberation here on earth, this is what you would seek after this physical life,once attained you would move back through the physical to experience your newest grandest version of self. you are looking at the painting right now, and in every moment. that is the "present" talked about in Conversations With Your higher self/God.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (09/16/02 05:50 AM)

Anonymous

#885072 - 09/16/02 06:04 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Care to enlighten me to its message?

The language is Lakota and it is a story about a maiden that committed suicide. If you like I will post the translation.

Cheers,

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #885446 - 09/16/02 08:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Please do

Vibrant -  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
    #885521 - 09/16/02 09:24 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

read my postings under Day of Atonement: At-one-ment. this is the day of at-one-ment!!!!!!!

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (09/16/02 09:28 AM)

Anonymous

#885601 - 09/16/02 10:11 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"The next song has words. Songs like this one are special because they teach us something by telling a true story about the lives of our people.

When a man and a woman meet and if they like each other and fall in love, they get married. From that marriage you will see new life come into this world. The next song is dedicated to people who are thinking of marriage and the men and women who are already married.

Long time a young man and a young woman made preparations to get married. The young man was to go on a war party with his close friend before the marriage. He wanted to accumulate a little more wealth before the wedding. So he left early in the morning to raid an enemy camp. While they were gond the young woman put up a new lodge that was given to them for their wedding and spent the rest of the time fixing it up and making the necessary preparations.

Early one morning, just before sunrise, the friend rode into the camp alone. He rode around the camp circle announcing that the bridegroom had been killed by the enemy.

The people were shocked and saddened deeply with the news and they waited for the young woman to come out so they could comfort her. But she stayed inside her lodge all day and the people just waited for her.

Towards the evening as the sun was going down, she came out dressed in the clothes that she was going to wear for her wedding. Her hair was combed and braided and her face was painted with the symbols of a young maiden who was going to be married. As the people came around her she started walking toward a high bluff above the river. All the people followed her. When she reached the top she turned and faced them. She sang the following song, and as she did she started to dance backwards until she disappeared over the cliff.

This song is still sung at Sun Dances to remind the people of the strong devotion between a man and a woman in love.

There was a man
I loved so dearly.
Yes, I will see my man again.

There was a man
I loved so dearly.
Yes, I will see my man again.

I have spoken and it is so."

Shroomism, I wrote this for you because of your life. It was a message.

Understand?

Cheers,

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #885826 - 09/16/02 01:50 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I am 1/8 Cherokee Indian, although I know nothing about my heritage besides that... :frown:

I want to dance with the Indians. 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

Re: Hopi Prophecy [Re: Adamist]
    #886010 - 09/16/02 03:07 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Same blood, brother.

Mitakuye Oyasin.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #886045 - 09/16/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

that is really beautiful mr_mushrooms... very inspiring...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale