Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: uber_aj]
    #8779727 -

i'm just echoing the words of the immortal shroomery hero that actually did that.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8779744 -

truekimbo2 said:
i'm just echoing the words of the immortal shroomery hero that actually did that.



It's a common sexual activity...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: Phallus]
    #8779781 -

yeah, but he did it to a passed out woman friend of his that had taken too much heroin.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8779791 -

yeah i remember that thread. i had to re-read that post several times, just to make sure i really read that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: uber_aj]
    #8779832 -

i completely ignored it till noticed other people repeating it, then i was like

wait, that shit is really really funny.

imagining some super thin fucked up girl laying on the floor barely breathing and a paranoid as fucked junkie like "oh shit what do i do she's dying" and then running the the freezer and getting out the ice cubes and sticking them into her...

the act is less funnier than the panic he must have felt to do that.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8780385 -

I think that removes it from the "sexual activity" category, into the "lulz"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: notapillow]
    #8790085 -

notapillow said:
buying her shiny things is only distracting her for your obvious shittyness


talk to her

make her somthing

buying her shit she dosent need when your broke is not gonna help




also yeah

the wang



Well, the reason I wanted to buy her something nice is because I've been selfish lately blowing my money on gettin fucked up.

I haven't drank for a couple days now after drinking almost every day for a while.  If alcohol is going to make me act like that then whats the point?

And I kind of like the idea of putting an ice cube in her ass and pussy.

But we made up, I wrote her a poem that made her cry. I know it was cheezy writing a poem, made me feel like I was in high-school again, but she loved it even though it was all cheezy and shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: lil_demented]
    #8790113 -

:smile2: :thumbup:


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: lil_demented]
    #8790880 -

Will you share the poem with us?


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: geokills]
    #8795231 -

geokills said:
Will you share the poem with us?




I know it’s not much, but this is for all the shit I’ve put you through.
You are the most wonderful girl to ever enter my life.
You are caring, compassionate, patient and loving.
You have a great sense of humor and you even think that I’m funny
And on top of all that you are almost always horny.
I feel like there is no way for me to let you know,
How sorry I am that I hurt you so.
I don’t know why I said the things I said to you
And I wish you could somehow forget too.
But I know that’s not possible so, instead I want to say,
Don’t take it seriously, for I was retarded that day,
I had crumpled up my brain and I threw it away.

I think you’re beautiful, your sexy, your sweet, and I love it….
When you suck on my feet
I though your kids bothered me and made me so cranky,
I though I couldn’t stand them but I was just faking
Since it’s been so long, I can’t help but think, what’s up with Landon?  Is he starting to speak? 
Does Charla still want her juice in a cup on the rush?
Does Alexia still wine when she doesn’t get to wear blush?
Do you still turn red; when you’re fed up with children?
I miss all these moments; I took them for granted.

I think back to my childhood and review how I acted,
And I was the same as those kids I rejected.
I miss them so bad, and you just the same, damn, I really suck as this rhyming game.
I won’t push you, or prod you or start to cry….
But I need you back, just like the sun needs the sky.


Cheezy huh?
I never noticed how much she hated my drinking.  I have drank a few times since the incident, but not around her or her kids at all. She can't get enough of me at the moment, and I feel I love her more than before we split up for 2 weeks.  The time apart did us good, I think we needed it even though it wasn't planned or pleasant.

I always do that too. I take stuff for granted.  I never realize how much I love what I have until its gone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: lil_demented]
    #8795386 -

Congratulations on winnin' her back. :yesnod:
Happy to hear that you're both happy again!


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: geokills]
    #8795393 -

Did you show her your wang?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: themange]
    #8795691 -

themange said:
Did you show her your wang?



Yup! AND I put my :thumbup: in her ass. She said she liked it. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got drunk and cursed out my ol' lady of 10 months. [Re: lil_demented]
    #8797222 -

lil_demented said:
themange said:
Did you show her your wang?



Yup!



Another successful Shroomery intervention.  Warms my heart to see this community come together to help out a friend.
:penis:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Don't let the ol lady borrow the your ride!!!
( 1 2 all )
mntlfngrs 3,395 20 07/19/03 03:05 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 06:30 PM
by Humanwine
* I havent been here in months!!!!!!!!! Psilocybeingzz 640 9 05/08/04 04:33 PM
by BowlKiller
* pixie sticks... good ol' days lol
( 1 2 all )
TripleB 3,312 29 06/23/04 07:16 AM
by Snape
* I'm drunk! Yes, I am! MOTH 1,279 15 06/20/04 03:10 PM
by filthysock
* Things that are hard to say when you're drunk Jenny 1,337 13 04/07/03 03:20 PM
by Murex
* Well, I finally met Lady Salvia..... Phishgrrl 1,472 12 05/25/04 04:45 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,066 topic views. 9 members, 18 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.