Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone have any recommendations for HD Torrent site? Invites?
    #8784414 -

I'm looking for a high quality HD bit torrent site that I can frequent. I have a ton of HD movies to share, but my collection also needs some addition. I've come across one that I heard was good, but the site is currently not open for registration. Anyone have an invite to HDbits.org?

I don't want a site that trashes their HD sections with these so-called wannabe HD movies which are just DVDRips in x.264 encoding, I want to find a site that has a tremendous selection and takes pride in what's uploaded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DVDRip wwonka 729 16 01/24/08 08:04 PM
by Ferris
* dvdrip help. zee007 311 7 04/10/13 07:44 AM
by Soulidarity
* Torrents:)
( 1 2 all )
Amanita_Muscaria 4,762 37 05/02/04 09:36 PM
by RuNE
* Recommend a good marijuana site Purple_Voyage 1,071 7 01/29/03 08:48 AM
by whiterasta
* Introducing free pr0n and good music .torrents Lightningfractal 1,624 11 01/22/05 05:49 PM
by baraka
* Good Bittorent Sites? Shroom_Herder 430 4 12/12/04 02:01 PM
by Phluck
* In case you are interested, the fliquid.com site is online again. Fliquid 601 4 02/02/05 01:03 PM
by Fliquid
* when did #shroomery go invite only and how do i get in? ShrewDigsby 1,066 5 11/25/03 08:32 PM
by Hugh_Jass

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
946 topic views. 2 members, 264 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.