Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer?
    #8780396 -

Best out of five. Go.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780398 -

i vote yay


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: 0kehSt0nr]
    #8780399 -

why not?


--------------------
[quote]Tea said:
Dude how can you say such a thing. Ive literally read exact words about killing Americans within the Koran.......[/quote]
[quote]night_owl said::facepalm:[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: 0kehSt0nr]
    #8780401 -

Sweeeet. Two more and its happenin'!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780403 -

ONE MORE!!!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780404 -

if your a trooper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: leftandright]
    #8780406 -

AND I AM!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780407 -

would it count if i say yes again? if so

yes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780411 -

Well, that settles it. Thanks, pub! :tongue:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780415 -

that's what we're here for :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780416 -

My liver said to tell you guys "fuck you" though...sorry, he gets a little snippy when I drink and do opiates.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: 0kehSt0nr]
    #8780425 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780429 -

Ima Trooper said:
Well, that settles it. Thanks, pub! :tongue:



Enabling is why we're here.



--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: psilog]
    #8780430 -

I'll show my liver who's boss. I'll teach that little motherfucker a lesson he won't forget.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780431 -

Blah! Crunching up two hydros and then drinking a beer is not the best tasting combo.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780432 -

when you wake up tomorrow at 12;30 pm, your liver will be slumped over the arm of your lazy boy, drinking a cup of coffee and watching "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody."


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780434 -

mmmm...i personally prefer me some oxy and chronic. o i love this summer  :omgawesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8780443 -

How long do these stay in my system for drug test purposes? Anyone know?


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8780463 -

2 days, like dope, i believe. better check erowid though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I take another 2 hydrocodones and drink more beer? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8781702 -

I knew a guy named Chance who took two with some beers and was found dead on the couch the next morning.

He was the alpha-male of the group too, ex-navy seal and shit. :ohwell:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* People drink beer at gatherings
( 1 2 all )
sunshine 2,815 30 02/22/05 05:44 PM
by Pathos
* F****ng beer Gypsy Boy 392 14 05/06/21 07:57 AM
by Gypsy Boy
* Anheuser-Busch "shocked" to discover beer pong is played with beer DNKYD 1,906 18 10/24/08 11:01 AM
by moe.phan
* Drinkin Beer Thread
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 1,420 22 03/18/06 03:46 AM
by Phychotron
* Beer's affect on teeth RandalFlagg 15,063 10 02/06/05 04:17 PM
by vinsue
* Bear Passes Out After Only 36 Beers guri 977 5 08/20/04 06:35 PM
by mantis
* Beer or Liquor?
( 1 2 all )
Longshanx 3,662 24 05/10/05 01:25 AM
by Vulture
* I like beer
( 1 2 all )
Absolut_B 4,980 32 03/13/03 10:02 PM
by funkymonk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,201 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.