Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Soluble potato starch conc.?
    #2137969 -

Does anyone here know the correct amount of soluble potato starch to add for PDA? I think I used 20g/L, but I'm not sure.... I really don't feel like boiling any potatoes....

--
Micro


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soluble potato starch conc.? [Re: micro]
    #2137977 -

try advanced cultivation or the FAQ's I know it's in there somewhere.


--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soluble potato starch conc.? [Re: soochi]
    #2137995 -

Duuuhhhhh..  I forgot I posted my whole recipe here -- I thought I only posted it to mycotopia.  Thanks :wink:

I guess I used 30g for some reason....

--
Micro


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soluble potato starch conc.? [Re: micro]
    #8753146 -

A little tutorial on how to make Agar Potato Starch:

http://www.freesporeprints.org/smf/index.php?topic=206.msg1030#msg1030

Fabio

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soluble potato starch conc.? [Re: FreeSporePrints]
    #8753169 -

5 year old thread you just bumped lol but I like your link so I wont laugh :wink:


--------------------
Someone said:  im actually not using ms, im using prints.
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soluble potato starch conc.? [Re: Juke Adro]
    #8756048 -

isn't a "in topic"?

Fabio

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soluble potato starch conc.? [Re: FreeSporePrints]
    #8757098 -

:shrug:


--------------------
Someone said:  im actually not using ms, im using prints.
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* potato starch for agar? artizen 11,446 5 01/29/09 06:21 PM
by CheeWiz
* Potato Dextrose...
( 1 2 all )
SofaKingGood 4,682 20 02/10/07 10:08 PM
by Cyber
* making agar dishes using dried potato skins Dragonaut 1,240 4 06/17/05 11:15 PM
by ezozo
* Ever innoculate a Potatoe??
( 1 2 all )
Sillycybe 3,352 22 01/17/03 06:28 PM
by REDCONTROL
* LC in a thick potato/rice flour/grain flour broth blackout 1,013 2 03/07/06 06:31 AM
by blackout
* instant potatoes in an LC? resptodd 3,309 11 01/21/08 11:12 PM
by resptodd
* Potato flour? Zaphoid 1,338 4 04/13/04 08:49 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Potato(e) Flakes Instead of BRF I_Fart_Blue 2,868 15 09/17/02 06:04 AM
by GabbaDj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,389 topic views. 10 members, 65 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.