Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Chappelle is kinda funny
    #8724587 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: VisualLearner]
    #8724609 -

I think hes more than kinda


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: drok]
    #8724698 -

i heard CC told him to tone it down and when he wrote stuff that was toned down they said he wasn't funny so he straight up quit.


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: VisualLearner]
    #8724710 -

dave chappelle is not kind of funny.  an opinion like that is simply undereducated on the subject.  i suggest you sit up late one saturday night and watch "for what it's worth," on comedy central's secret stash.

tell me he's "kind of funny," then

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8724712 -

in his interwiew he said that, he just wasnt feeling it any more, it wasnt the same as when he started


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: drok]
    #8724722 -

drok said:
in his interwiew he said that, he just wasnt feeling it any more, it wasnt the same as when he started



I think I might've heard that.... The guy is so hilarious. He's awesome... Plus he hangs out with talib and mos def... He's awesome... One of a kind.


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8724792 -

i read an interview he did where he was talking about the reason he quit the show. he said he was getting way too famous and the show just blew up. he couldnt go anywhere and people not recognize him. it freaked him out, he felt like he was selling his soul and he didnt think it was worth it. he left everything, went to the motherland for a while and did some soul searching.

im glad he did that cause it shows hes a real human being. not an attention seeking whore like, i dont know, CARLOS MENSTEALIA! who doesnt deserve any attention whatsoever.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: VisualLearner]
    #8724828 -

VisualLearner said:




i didnt find that funny and im rlly baked


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: Coaster]
    #8724846 -

that isn't a very good dave chapelle video, there are much better even on youtube.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: zSDMF]
    #8724892 -



"apparently this nigger broke in and hung up pictures of his family everywhere, lets sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here" :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chappelle is kinda funny [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8724918 -

fucking awesome pick*

Edited by zSDMF (08/04/08 03:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ya know sex in the city is kinda funny... Wolfe3001 465 1 10/22/04 10:23 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Ain't that funny?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,728 25 01/24/05 12:28 PM
by Loosifa
* Funny Web Sites havatampa 1,436 16 10/18/03 01:52 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* I kinda have a girl problem k2nride 1,438 12 10/12/04 02:49 PM
by pacopaco
* funny phone convo...or not TODAY 1,146 9 05/26/04 10:34 PM
by DF2K
* Dave Chappelle *doesn't* Check Into Crazy House
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 5,131 33 05/16/05 03:08 PM
by ShroomDoom
* What do racist think of Dave Chappelle?
( 1 2 3 all )
TEAL_MUST_DIE 7,163 46 06/11/20 08:53 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* Has anyone else read the crazy Dave Chappelle Theory?
( 1 2 3 all )
MuShRo0m 4,427 40 12/19/05 03:01 PM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
811 topic views. 7 members, 5 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.