Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What kind of bed do you have?
    #8715070 -

I have a queen size bed, but Im sick of all the space it takes up. Im only 5'9, I can sleep sideways on the damn thing, there is no need to have a bed that big. Everyone I mention getting a smaller bed to though is like nah man you're 24, you cant have a futon, or a trundle bed.

Ive got to figure something out, because I hate a cluttered room. I need some ideas, whats your setup like?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715072 -

I have a queen size bed, doesnt take up all that much room

of course my bedroom is around 460sq feet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8715075 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I have a queen size bed, doesnt take up all that much room

of course my bedroom is around 460sq feet



Damn, thats a big bedroom. I live in a 3 bedroom apartment, so I'm a bit more limited on space.

My bedroom is also my office, and gym so things are getting a little crowded. The mattress is probably 1/5 the size of my room.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8715076 -

I too have an old Queen that I hate.

I sleep on the couch often.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715078 -

california king. huge solid pine headboard and frame.

i'm only 5'2". i love my bed.

i obviously don't make my bed every morning, mostly cos it's a pain in the ass.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715079 -

I have a full.

Its just right for me and my room.

Queen is frigging huge tho.


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8715081 -

CaptainH13 said:
I too have an old Queen that I hate.

I sleep on the couch often.



I'm telling you stop that shit now. Ive been sleeping on a couch for years out of habit, and now my neck is fucked. Im doing a ton of physical therapy trying to correct the muscular imbalances Ive developed.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715083 -

I have a full size bed. It is a very simple set up.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715108 -

blewmeanie said:
e been sleeping on a couch for years out of habit, and now my neck is fucked. Im doing a ton of physical therapy trying to correct the muscular imbalances Ive developed.



I'm already Going to a chiropractor 3 times a week. My back has been so bad for so many years, I'd rather have the much more firm support of my couch for my back's sake,then my neck. Plus, I don't sleep with my head on the arm of the couch if that's what your getting at.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8715113 -

I've slept on the floor for years, right next to my bed, it's much  more comfortable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8715117 -

Yeah, thats the main thing. I slept with my head on the arm rest for years, and it slowly screwed me up.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8715131 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I've slept on the floor for years, right next to my bed, it's much  more comfortable



I used to do that pretty regularly the one or two times I've had carpeted floors. When the back would get real bad, it would feel pretty damn good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8715137 -

I have a queen size simmons beauty rest.
http://www.simmons.com/products/brands/beautyrest/index.cfm

With a pillow top.  It's the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8715156 -

CaptainH13 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
I've slept on the floor for years, right next to my bed, it's much  more comfortable



I used to do that pretty regularly the one or two times I've had carpeted floors. When the back would get real bad, it would feel pretty damn good.



Yeah, thats pretty much what Im doing most of the time right now. I had a furniture package with my apartment, but I got rid of it for my new lease which just started this month. I have another bed, but its leaning against my wall to free up some space. I do like sleeping in a bed most of the time though. I bed that folds up against the wall would be nice, but I dont want to spend that much money.

It probably wouldnt be a big deal if I could just put the bed in a corner, but 3 of the corners have a door in it. The other one has a window, and my desk in it.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715179 -

i have a simmons beauty rest queen size with a nice iron frame, i love it. everyone who comes over always comments on how they want to get in it. totally cool, especially when the ladies say it. you should keep it.


--------------------
If you always do what you always did you always get what you always got.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715184 -

I would kill for a queen size bed!


Dude, feel lucky...I've got the shitiest futon and alley way frame known to man.  I'd be better off sleeping on a bundle of switches.

We can trade, PM for addy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: psilog]
    #8715200 -

Queen size tempurpedic


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: psilog]
    #8715204 -

You can get a generic queen sized bed for pretty cheap. Its not going to be as comfortable as a more expensive brand, but its more comfortable than a metal futon.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715207 -

its worth just to save the thousand for tempurpedic.

since you spend 1/3 of your life sleeping it only makes sense to buy the best even if it kills you


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of bed do you have? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8715297 -

i have a queen sized bed......and a wife and two kids who occasionally try to sneak in at night to sleep with us.  we need a king size damnit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,762 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* my search for a bed Phychotron 1,573 14 09/02/06 10:31 AM
by D4NK
* . z_x_x_z 583 4 05/06/06 11:38 PM
by KidgardFromSRQ
* Beds.
( 1 2 all )
Jaredo 3,758 33 11/20/03 05:47 AM
by Anonymous
* My bed fell apart DNKYD 1,077 7 02/28/07 08:59 AM
by carshissbymywinda
* 'spring break photos' from [b]my[/b] POV
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 2,391 23 04/02/07 06:06 PM
by onlynow
* Countdown to Spring DNKYD 1,041 11 01/19/05 11:02 AM
by Todcasil
* nitrous spring Hendostan 1,065 5 01/26/06 12:19 AM
by pantsboy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,322 topic views. 2 members, 60 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.