Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Help with stencils?
    #8713971 -

Hey guys I'm new to this whole stencil-making thing and was wondering if I can get some help, tips or criticism of the ones I've made so far. Here they are..hope you like them, not sure if I'm doing this right.





Thanks for the help.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help with stencils? [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #8714104 -

Looking pretty fuckin' awesome to me. :yesnod:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help with stencils? [Re: geokills]
    #8714131 -

Thanks Geokills, I appreciate it. I just realized that I needed to connect all the black parts of the stencil, so I did that. But I also realized what a bitch it is going to be for my printer to print all this black when I blow these images up. Is there a way in Photoshop to make the black parts white and the white parts black? That would help a lot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help with stencils? [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #8714160 -

In Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Windows, you can hit CTRL + I to invert the image (change whites to blacks and vice versa).
You can also do this from the Image drop down menu --> Adjustments --> Invert


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help with stencils? [Re: geokills]
    #8714190 -

Geokills you are the shit! +shrooms for you!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help with stencils? [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #8715914 -

lookin good man, but if you're gonna do the text you might wanna think of using a separate stencil.
I noticed you tried to bridge the marley one, but the lines are so thin that when you cut it out it will likely fall off. but if you made the lines thicker it would kind of throw off the design.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help with stencils? [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #8718549 -

IllicitAlchemist said:
Thanks Geokills, I appreciate it. I just realized that I needed to connect all the black parts of the stencil, so I did that. But I also realized what a bitch it is going to be for my printer to print all this black when I blow these images up. Is there a way in Photoshop to make the black parts white and the white parts black? That would help a lot.



put it in photoshop and press ctrl + I

this inverts the colors.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help with stencils? [Re: metalmorph]
    #8719887 -

Welcome to Post #8714160, bro! :tongue2:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* stencil graffiti 8374837 2,000 15 07/13/06 12:54 PM
by gema
* Stencil work GreenScreen 1,427 14 07/10/07 03:32 PM
by jonom
* Photoshop masks; and other functions Syle 873 2 01/18/07 05:29 PM
by adrug
* photoshop/fireworks question iglou 696 6 06/26/03 03:09 PM
by Bardo_being
* inverted totalitarianism iglou 417 1 05/11/03 08:42 PM
by Murex
* Stencil Graffiti Faaip_De_Oiad 1,781 15 10/20/03 11:41 PM
by DoctorJ
* Stencil Art! *updated* MilkyMedia 1,294 9 08/11/04 06:03 AM
by MilkyMedia
* need Photoshop help ShroomismM 1,041 7 07/14/03 03:17 PM
by GernBlanston

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
9,514 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.