Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How Many Olympians Will make a Scene?
    #8709016 -

I was just thinking about this, and I bet we're going to see a lot of political statements going on amongst the Olympians.  Anyone care to wager how many will stir up controversy?
How many Olympians will make a scene with a political statement?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 07/31/08 07:20 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Many Olympians Will make a Scene? [Re: mofo]
    #8709026 -

Not many.

I think athletes sign a contract saying they won't make any political statements.  Perhaps it just applied to medal ceremonies though.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Many Olympians Will make a Scene? [Re: mofo]
    #8709045 -

I think most of them will be too cowardly to do anything to risk disqualification.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Many Olympians Will make a Scene? [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8709072 -

All I know is, I'll be really disappointed in humanity if no one does or says anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Many Olympians Will make a Scene? [Re: mofo]
    #8709125 -

Oh, I thought you meant the spectators...

Not many I don't think. But I do believe that the athletes will stand a better chance of not being arrested than any of the fans.


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Many Olympians Will make a Scene? [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8709128 -

NiamhNyx said:
I think most of them will be too cowardly to do anything to risk disqualification.



:sad:


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Olympian Michael Phelps Caught Smoking Bong
( 1 2 all )
Psilobuds 3,598 36 02/01/09 07:26 PM
by metalmorph
* Scene Girls
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
SprewellSleeve 207,018 1,737 11/06/14 02:12 PM
by Mescalean
* Can the jam scene co-exist in the same festival with the Electronic music Scene?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 5,612 38 01/23/06 11:08 PM
by Shroomism
* What is the funnest scene for you in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
( 1 2 all )
Nifflerz 2,251 20 08/01/09 08:34 PM
by the bizzle
* string cheese= the next dead "scene" ???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,052 71 04/11/04 09:34 AM
by fee
* Favorite Movie Scenes
( 1 2 3 all )
gzuf 2,271 40 08/11/11 02:43 AM
by barong
* Why Canadas Festival Scene Sucks (in comparison)
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,241 23 10/05/09 02:44 PM
by shivas.wisdom
* Broken Social Scene sue NYC Police after Marijuana-related Beating!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,539 20 07/19/05 01:18 PM
by Redstorm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
403 topic views. 6 members, 67 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 22 queries.